Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Ain't no honor among thieves, a nigga u was fronting weed to. Sometimes on the humble cause he was always good on consignment. Will a couple months be down bad. Come to cop and shoot u in the face, and feel a way about it. At the same time, charge that shit to the game.

If a nigga will take your life to pay his bills, to sit there and think he shouldntt/wouldn't assist in taking your freedom, to stay free or get free sooner. When death is a part of the game, there are only rules among those who have the influence to make em.

And those that have the influence to make em, have the power to move on when they break em
@the bolded...

This is why I never got into the streets....just couldn't articulate it properly like this.
But I feel the same way.

Why did they rob him and threaten his family?
The reasons a pack of wolves would threaten a scared sheep is too many to list.

Nigga could have literally said he had to go to the bathroom after everybody in the room was told to shut the fuck up....

I'm positive this nigga knew none of the rules. Every time I've ever been around a bunch of official or heavily affiliated niggaz I shut the fuck up and only spoke when spoken to.

I wasnt chatty. I don't crack jokes. I don't do anything to make my self more known, it get myself deeper into anything. I never volunteered for nuffin. Just was there for whatever my reasons were, and immediately left with whoever I came with.

No I don't want any further affiliation. Naw I ain't into taking no packs or running no jobs. If his dumb ass wasn't on that same shit there's no telling what they was threatening him over

Nigga could have literally said he had to go to the bathroom after everybody in the room was told to shut the fuck up....

I'm positive this nigga knew none of the rules. Every time I've ever been around a bunch of official or heavily affiliated niggaz I shut the fuck up and only spoke when spoken to.

I wasnt chatty. I don't crack jokes. I don't do anything to make my self more known, it get myself deeper into anything. I never volunteered for nuffin. Just was there for whatever my reasons were, and immediately left with whoever I came with.

No I don't want any further affiliation. Naw I ain't into taking no packs or running no jobs. If his dumb ass wasn't on that same shit there's no telling what they was threatening him over
So you out here being a scared inforcer?

I was kinda having a similar discussion the other day. It's crazy tho because it used to be innumerable characters like Sixnine that used to try to fit in with thoro street niggas, then later get exposed. They'll be so hell bent on trying to blend in with the crowd, that they'll get more honor if they just be themselves. People like us (@King Du) that stayed being themselves and in a positive frame, get more respect from those thoro street dudes.

One of my first childhood friends hung with a lot of those dudes. I'll come around but when they were about to get into some underworld activities, then I knew that was my cue to leave. I never tried to act like them niggas, always stayed in my own zone. They highly respect me because how I carry/carried myself. They looked at me as a form of light. Someone that was logic, educated and on the positive vibe. Being yourself goes a long way, all the way to the tomb. It's crazy too Du because I never rep anything, but if I seen one of them out in the city and told them that I was in an altercation, then they gon ride for my cause like I'm their little brother lol. A Krs One quote stood in a video that 5 Grand loaded that he said "If you get locked up while you was a street dude, then in prison, inmates are going to attempt to test your gangsta but if you get locked up and you was fighting for black rights and positive, then inmates will respect and praise you". It's never an expiration date of being yourself. Sixnine should've learned his place and he wouldn't have been in this predicament

I feel everything yall saying 100% about dude not being thorough and playing a role.

But lets not foeget that dude got 1.7 mil in his bank account because he played that role.

His mistake was believing he was the dude he was playing like actors do sometimes.

Its one thing to be on camera and act a fool to draw attention cause thats how you make money. He he did that knowing he had real killers protecting him.

Its another thing to start pulling guns on people and be involved in jumping and robbing people. Thats where he fucked up.

He should have kept playing the role and making his money.

The RICO charges would have still gotten him but he would have a much easier time proving he was just a naive figure head if he wasnt on camera jumping dudes in NYC of all places.

Rico laws are a bitch though. They are tailor made for this situation. Lock up a street level dude and give him 20 just to he can give information on dude right above him, and then give that dude 25 to give info on the people above them, and keep doing that till you get as high as possible up the chain.

Crazy shit is the street dude would have no info on the higher ups, just the dude right above him.

Everything is a joke to dude....
Ain't trynna hear making the best of things either....he obviously doesn't understand the seriousness

Back