Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Rick Ross showing love to a snitch on Jadakiss new album lets me know in due time somebody is going to do some music with 69 and not even care about him being a snitch they just going to want the attention and possible dollars that's going to come with doing it.

Rick Ross showing love to a snitch on Jadakiss new album lets me know in due time somebody is going to do some music with 69 and not even care about him being a snitch they just going to want the attention and possible dollars that's going to come with doing it.

I literally just did my Googles after reading that... shits crazy.

Anybody got more information on Rayful Edmond?

I literally just did my Googles after reading that... shits crazy.

Anybody got more information on Rayful Edmond?

All you have to do is google that hot ass nigga, his story all over the internet. He been on the tv news and in the newspaper recently cause of all that telling he been doing the past damn near 25 years even the gov't speaking on his behalf to reduce his life sentence and grant him a quick release date.

He is one of the main reasons I said niggas was dumb as shit to keep saying the head of organizations ain't got nobody to snitch. Hell yeah they do and all the people he told are the examples.

All you have to do is google that hot ass nigga, his story all over the internet. He been on the tv news and in the newspaper recently cause of all that telling he been doing the past damn near 25 years even the gov't speaking on his behalf to reduce his life sentence and grant him a quick release date.

He is one of the main reasons I said niggas was dumb as shit to keep saying the head of organizations ain't got nobody to snitch. Hell yeah they do and all the people he told are the examples.

SMH... man like Rick Ross preaching street code since the start of his career but yet bigging up an informant.

Back