Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

aint gonna lie this was one dope

giphy.gif

When did Canada start getting a bad rap? Canada >>>> USA in almost everything. Only the cold has stopped me from moving up there. I don’t do cold.

Not all of Canada is ice and snow.

The weather in Toronto is basically the same as the states in the upper midwest region, and east coast. If you can live in Detroit, Chicago, NYC, Boston, you can certainly live in Toronto. Vancouver Island weather is the best from what I hear tho, more so rains than it snows.

For the sake of his future, I hope Daniel Hernandez (that Tekashi role is done) stays out of trouble, finds some kind of spiritual enlightenment and becomes a missionary or goes to a monastery. It's 2020... ain't nobody tryna hear no trolling or fake gunlord shit. Ppl are dying for real, no one wants to hear the words of a fake killer right now.

For the sake of his future, I hope Daniel Hernandez (that Tekashi role is done) stays out of trouble, finds some kind of spiritual enlightenment and becomes a missionary or goes to a monastery. It's 2020... ain't nobody tryna hear no trolling or fake gunlord shit. Ppl are dying for real, no one wants to hear the words of a fake killer right now.
1445356777_4d8b3d54cd4bb66abac35015f19423ba.jpg

Back