Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9 is back on IG live trollin’ & sh!t talkin’

DMorgan

Stranger danger
Feb 14, 2018
Nation's Capital, never the DMV
ABW Bucks
$3,135,128
Rick Ross showing love to a snitch on Jadakiss new album lets me know in due time somebody is going to do some music with 69 and not even care about him being a snitch they just going to want the attention and possible dollars that's going to come with doing it.

• Ether
Reactions: Race Jones

5th Letter

I’m Hotep
Mod Squad
Jan 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$46,166,823
Rick Ross showing love to a snitch on Jadakiss new album lets me know in due time somebody is going to do some music with 69 and not even care about him being a snitch they just going to want the attention and possible dollars that's going to come with doing it.

• Ether
Reactions: StringerBell

DMorgan

Stranger danger
Feb 14, 2018
ABW Bucks
$3,135,128
Real shit a job is a job. Him lying about having a job is where he fucked up at and then trying to act like he had the job on that "it's way more sinister" shit was another problem.

I guess you're right I shouldn't have been surprised he would show love to a rat ass nigga.

Victory_Kid

Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$50,564
I literally just did my Googles after reading that... shits crazy.

Anybody got more information on Rayful Edmond?

DMorgan

Stranger danger
Feb 14, 2018
ABW Bucks
$3,135,128
I literally just did my Googles after reading that... shits crazy.

Anybody got more information on Rayful Edmond?
All you have to do is google that hot ass nigga, his story all over the internet. He been on the tv news and in the newspaper recently cause of all that telling he been doing the past damn near 25 years even the gov't speaking on his behalf to reduce his life sentence and grant him a quick release date.

He is one of the main reasons I said niggas was dumb as shit to keep saying the head of organizations ain't got nobody to snitch. Hell yeah they do and all the people he told are the examples.

• Ether
Reactions: figo and Race Jones

Victory_Kid

Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$50,564
All you have to do is google that hot ass nigga, his story all over the internet. He been on the tv news and in the newspaper recently cause of all that telling he been doing the past damn near 25 years even the gov't speaking on his behalf to reduce his life sentence and grant him a quick release date.

He is one of the main reasons I said niggas was dumb as shit to keep saying the head of organizations ain't got nobody to snitch. Hell yeah they do and all the people he told are the examples.
SMH... man like Rick Ross preaching street code since the start of his career but yet bigging up an informant.

• Ether
Reactions: figo

Thor

"We're not afforded the luxury of being average"
Healthy Masculinity
NOLA
If you know, you know
R.I.P KOBE & NIP
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,290,850
Ain’t nothing gone happen to dude, the streets ain’t what it use to be..

Lol you saying that like it aint more old snitches walking around

Englishdude

Dec 21, 2017
England
ABW Bucks
$37,226,700

Akademiks a real groupie to him.

So found the video 50 screenshot. This dickhead really ain’t learned shit, still shouting tre way ( surely gotta be some stipulation in his sentencing about referencing or being alaigned with tre way).

wonder who he’s gunna get locked up next, seems he’s been given free reign to infiltrate again.