Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

LOL this little rat is currently languishing in prison and will spend the rest of his life in fear.

If that's winning to you you gotta reassess some shit.

I thought of that at first... like this fruit loop looking ass just signed his death warrant.

BUT, let's pump our brakes and ask the real question bruh:

Who in their right mind will harm this federal agent? :think2:

At this point, folks just gotta stay away from him and keep it moving.

It depends fam, the game could have changed, his will could have died down, he could have gone solely to acting and ditch the music. So many variables but we will never know...

Yeah this nigga gonna be in sharknado 4 and then fade into obscurity. At best.

LOL this little rat is currently languishing in prison and will spend the rest of his life in fear.

If that's winning to you you gotta reassess some shit.
He bought to get those tatts bleached, a new identity, a great place to live and his freedom since he turned informant. No one will know who he is once he get out.

He bought to get those tatts bleached, a new identity, a great place to live and his freedom since he turned informant. No one will know who he is once he get out.

To be honest with you, if Takashi had the tattoos removed and got a buzz cut, I don't think anybody would recognize him.

Interesting fact; It's legal to get plastic surgery to change your appearance, but it's illegal for a doctor to perform surgery on your larynx to make your voice different. The reason why is because people would get plastic surgery and change their voices and there would be no way to recognize them. That's why doctors can't operate on D.O.C's larynx to fix his voice.

Spineless internet weirdos really love this nigga because of his troll king antics shit is disgusting 69 is really some type of rat hero to some of these people look at how they attack fat Joe speaking facts on this idiot situation cornball ass dude really tried to use 69 sells aka inflated streams to shit on Joe... How sold plat and gold albums before streaming shit crazy I find myself always defending Joe he's really a undervalued legend in the game
Fuck 69 and fat joe !!

Tekashi 6ix9ine begs judge for a second chance, says he hopes to be ‘a role model’

The rapper, who will be sentenced Dec. 18, said he was grateful to be arrested: ‘I felt stuck, like the gang had control of my life and that I would never be able to escape their grip’

Tekashi 6ix9ine has expressed deep remorse for his crimes and a determination to use any second chance he’s given by a federal court judge to show the dire consequences of gang life and to continue to be “a role model” to his millions of fans.

In a letter Tekashi wrote to Judge Paul Engelmayer seeking a lighter sentence, the 23-year-old rapper also said he doesn’t see himself as a victim and said he realizes he placed himself in the position of facing 47 years in prison “for the choices I made.”

The rapper, whose legal name is Daniel Hernandez, testified in September that he joined the violent Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods street gang in 2017 in order to give his hard-edged music and persona some street credibility. But he said that the association came with a steep price, especially after he tried to publicly disassociate from the gang.

“Prior to my arrest, I was kidnapped by members of the gang, became aware of the fact that the mother of my child was having sexual relations with one of my co-defendants and that they were stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from me,” Tekashi wrote, adding that he actually felt grateful when federal agents arrested him.

“I felt stuck, like the gang had control of my life and that I would never be able to escape their grip,” he wrote. “I needed to do something before it was too late.”

With regard to Tekashi’s claims that he had been two-timed, his ex-girlfriend, Sara Molina, has denied such allegations. In an interview with the Daily Beast in February, Molina, who is the mother of Tekashi’s young daughter, said the rapper beat her when she refused to confess to becoming more than friendly with one his gang associates, Kifano “Shotti” Jordan, who also was his manager.

Molina said the beating in October 2018 was part of a pattern that persisted throughout their seven-year relationship. In earlier court documents, Tekashi admitted to “domestic violence.” He didn’t specify who the victim was in the documents but he admitted to acts between 2011 and 2018 that covered the same time period that he and Molina were together.

In his letter to the judge, Tekashi said, “I’m sorry to the victims who were affected by my actions, to my fans who look up to me and were misled, to my family who depends on me and to this courtroom for this mess that I contributed to.”

“I’m truly sorry for the harm that I’ve caused,” the Brooklyn native said. “If given a second chance, I will not let this court down.”

Tekashi is scheduled to be sentenced Dec. 18, and the modest, contrite tone he offers in his letter is a far cry from the brash, pugilistic persona he crafted for public consumption — with his rainbow-colored hair and extensive tattoos, his music glorifying guns and gang life, his attention-seeking feuds with other rappers and his provocative social media posts.

Hip-hop fans have called Tekashi a snitch and a fraud for his cooperation, but the rapper sees things differently.

In his letter, Tekashi wrote: “I still consider myself a role model to millions of people as an artist, a celebrity and as a human being. I’m happy that the public was able to witness me dealing with the consequences of my actions because I feel like it sheds a light on what can come from gang affiliation.”

Federal prosecutors agree that the rapper should be given a second chance following his “extraordinary” cooperation. In a sentencing memorandum, they say he provided “incredibly significant and useful” information about the inner workings of the Nine Trey street gang, which they say terrorized New York City for a number of years.

Prosecutors didn’t recommend the amount of time they think that Tekashi should serve, but legal observers say they wouldn’t be surprised if he gets credit for the time he already has served since his November 2018 arrest.

In their sentencing memorandum, prosecutors offered reasons that Tekashi may be someone worthy of a second chance, while also chronicling his extensive criminal record before and during his brief time with the Nine Trey gang.

The memorandum details Tekashi’s tragic family history, which includes his beloved stepfather being murdered when he was 13, as well as the fact that he only joined the Nine Trey crew in 2017. The letter also explains how he put himself and his family in harm’s way by testifying in open court in September against two fellow gang members.

But Tekashi’s criminal record includes dealing drugs, participating in assaults with the gang, using a 13-year-old girl in a sex video he posted online and committing acts of domestic violence.

Tekashi said that the time he has been incarcerated has given him time to reflect on his crimes, though he doesn’t specify whether he also is talking about the domestic violence.

“I have asked myself, ‘Are you remorseful for what happened or because you were caught?'” he wrote. “I now know that I am remorseful for what happened because I was blessed with the gift of an opportunity that most people dream of but I squandered by getting involved with the wrong people and misrepresenting myself when I should have been true to myself and my fans.”

0dc1491c606f4b2088bc1c512c9e1314.pdf

Tekashi69 will be ‘looking over his shoulder’ for decades, attorney writes ahead of sentencing

Tekashi69 will likely “never truly feel safe in public,” his attorney wrote Wednesday as the notorious rapper vowed to spread the word about the dangers of joining a gang once out of jail.

The trash-talking, rainbow-haired government witness is due to be sentenced on Dec. 18 for gang, guns and drug charges. He could get time served thanks to his cooperation with authorities, which included three days of testimony in the trial of two Nine Trey gangsters he once considered friends.

“I know that my life will never be the same,” Tekashi, whose real name is Daniel Hernandez, wrote Judge Paul Engelmayer.

“I’m happy that the public was able to witness me dealing with the consequences of my actions because I feel like it sheds a light on what can come from gang affiliation.

“I now know that I am remorseful for what happened because I was blessed with the gift of an opportunity that most people dream of but I squandered it by getting involved with the wrong people and misrepresenting myself when I should have been true to myself and my fans.”

Prosecutors credited Tekashi’s cooperation against Nine Trey in a note to the judge last week. In his own missive, Tekashi noted that he renounced the gang that helped make him famous before he was arrested in November 2018. He knew there would be consequences because he’d already run into trouble with his fellow gangsters. One of them kidnapped him, one was sleeping with the mother of his child and the gang “stole hundreds of thousands of dollars” he earned, he wrote.

The Brooklyn-born rapper said he still considered himself a role model, artist and celebrity. How Tekashi would be able to maintain that public persona was unclear, however.

“Mr. Hernandez will likely be looking over his shoulder, or relying on added security, for decades to come. He may also be forced to repeatedly move his family several times in order to keep them safe,” Tekashi’s attorney Lance Lazzaro wrote.

“He will probably never truly feel safe in public as a result of his decision to do the right thing in this case.”

Back