Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Two Points

1. He still has 5 years of supervision when he gets out. Which means he can't smoke weed or do anything else that's illegal.

2. Maybe this is a orchestrated plan within the criminal justice system to encourage cooperating with police (snitching). I mean, if your a 15 year old kid from the ghetto, you look at this case like; He could have got 47 years but he snitched and got 24 months. Maybe snitching is the way to go.

But I guess the real test will be when he gets released. I don't know what his biggest song is, but will he be able to tour when he gets out? Will other rappers want to work with him? Will anybody take him seriously?

• Cap
Reactions: 1/2
Two Points

1. He still has 5 years of supervision when he gets out. Which means he can't smoke weed or do anything else that's illegal.

2. Maybe this is a orchestrated plan within the criminal justice system to encourage cooperating with police (snitching). I mean, if your a 15 year old kid from the ghetto, you look at this case like; He could have got 47 years but he snitched and got 24 months. Maybe snitching is the way to go.

But I guess the real test will be when he gets released. I don't know what his biggest song is, but will he be able to tour when he gets out? Will other rappers want to work with him? Will anybody take him seriously?

In places like South Dakota and Montana sure.. And European countries that will let his pedo ass in plus some those Middle East countries pay him to go there too...

In places like South Dakota and Montana sure.. And European countries that will let his pedo ass in plus some those Middle East countries pay him to go there too...

Can't leave the country on papers. You can go to anywhere US Marshals have jurisdiction so USVI, Puerto Rico, Samoa, Guam, and Northern Mariana Islands are on the menu. Unless he can get a judge to approve it (which is pretty rare) he's stuck here.

Back