Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

https://www.ibtimes.com/rapper-6ix9ine-arrested-rico-charges-two-others-reports-says-2733848

Rapper 6ix9ine Arrested On RICO Charges With Two Others, Reports Says

Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine was reportedly taken into custody along with his two affiliates by Federal Authorities on Sunday night.

Though the charges remain unknown, DJ Akademiks claimed he was charged under RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act). The law refers to the prosecution and defense of individuals who engage in “organized crime.”

The rapper has severe criminal charges against his name. Earlier this year, he pled guilty to three felony counts of Use of a Child in a Sexual Performance. He was 18 years old when the crime took place in 2015. In October, he was sentenced to four years of probation.

In July, he was arrested by the New York police on an outstanding warrant for allegedly choking a 16-year-old at the Galleria Mall, New York, in January.

TMZ reported the victim, Santiago Albarran, ran into the rapper and started recording him, who then turned around and began yelling at the teenager to erase the video. He then grabbed the boy’s neck as his bodyguards surrounded him in an intimidating way. Though Albarran deleted the video, the footage taken by someone else went viral and showed the rapper holding the alleged victim’s jacket. Albarran’s family reported the incident to the cops.

Update:

Update 2:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/22/tekashi-transferred-prison-gang-threats-witness-protection/

Tekashi69 Transferred to New Prison Facility Used for Witnesses Who Cut Deals

Tekashi 6ix9ine has been transferred to a federal facility that is regularly used to house witnesses who cooperate with the feds ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the new detention center tell TMZ ... federal authorities facilitated the transfer Wednesday night. Our sources say 69 specifically asked to be in a unit away from the Crips and the Bloods.

69's attorney, Lance Lazzaro, would not comment on whether his client is trying to cut a deal in return for spilling the beans on others in his racketeering case ... he would only tell TMZ the transfer was for "security reasons." Lazzaro tells us 69 was getting threats from gang members at MDC.

Tekashi, who was behind bars until Wednesday night at the Brooklyn Metropolitan Detention Center where he was exposed to other inmates in general population, is now in a unit with "neutral inmates." Translation -- no gang members.

TMZ broke the story ... Tekashi was arrested Sunday night for alleged racketeering. Authorities claim he was involved in conspiring to commit armed robberies, drug deals and shootings. They believe 69 personally committed an armed robbery back in April, among other charges that span over the last 5 years.

Update 3:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/12/02/tekashi-6ix9ine-gangsta-checked-crips-prison-racketeering-case/

Tekashi 6ix9ine Got Immediately 'Gangsta Checked' Upon Arrival in Prison

Tekashi69 isn't getting the red carpet treatment in federal lockup -- several Crips wasted NO time "gangsta checking" him, and TMZ has learned that's what got him transferred to a new facility.

The tense showdown went down November 19 at Brooklyn's Metropolitan Detention Center, right after 6ix9ine was denied bail ... according to our law enforcement sources.

We're told Tekashi, an alleged member of the 9 Trey Gangsta Bloods, was confronted by inmates affiliated with the Crips who were in the intake area as he arrived. That's when one inmate 'G Checked' him -- meaning stepped up to him to see if he's a real gangsta or just a wannabe.

We're told the Crip told Tekashi he better understand who's in charge -- and the only thing that saved him from a beatdown was the fact prison staffers quickly intervened.

His attorney, Lance Lazzaro, says 6ix9ine "was being threatened in jail. However, he was not scared nor did he request being removed. The [Bureau of Prisons], acting upon these threats, removed him to a different facility to eliminate the threat."

TMZ broke the story ... the new facility where he ended up is sometimes used for witnesses who cut deals. Our sources said Tekashi specifically asked to be in a unit away from Crips and Bloods.

We reached out to the BOP regarding the Crip incident, but a rep wouldn't comment because Tekashi's no longer in their custody.

Update:

Last edited:
I wonder if he had an inkling of what was coming. Weird that he fires everybody and a couple days later they are all indicted on federal charges. His run was little longer than Bobby Shmurda's but will end in the same way.

RICO is an easy enough charge to catch if you're in that life or around stuff going on. You can introduce someone to a connect, have nothing to do with a transaction and still get included in a conspiracy indictment

I'm betting on him ratting. Gonna end up being a chomo and a snitch in a years time

RICO is an easy enough charge to catch if you're in that life or around stuff going on. You can introduce someone to a connect, have nothing to do with a transaction and still get included in a conspiracy indictment

I'm betting on him ratting. Gonna end up being a chomo and a snitch in a years time

The bold is exactly what happened with the homegirl about a decade ago. Her relative had got cracked for something and flipped by the feds. He knew that she had homies moving major weight so he asked her to introduce him. She did and later that year everybody got hit w/ the RICO, including her. Led to cats being arrested in 4 states.

The bold is exactly what happened with the homegirl about a decade ago. Her relative had got cracked for something and flipped by the feds. He knew that she had homies moving major weight so he asked her to introduce him. She did and later that year everybody got hit w/ the RICO, including her. Led to cats being arrested in 4 states.

That's foul, but I can't say I'm surprised since so many folks have gotten caught up like that.

Working a regular job can be annoying as hell but at least you get to go home at night

I wonder if he had an inkling of what was coming. Weird that he fires everybody and a couple days later they are all indicted on federal charges. His run was little longer than Bobby Shmurda's but will end in the same way.
Oh he for sure knew. He seemed to be trying to distance himself from everyone for a few weeks now if not longer. Might not have known they were gonna be arrested, but he had to know people were watching and the team was getting sloppy.

I never understood what Racketeering was. Im gonna have to Wikipedia that shit. I know it would be one of the main charges against mobsters though.

I never understood what Racketeering was. Im gonna have to Wikipedia that shit. I know it would be one of the main charges against mobsters though.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/racketeering.asp

Racketeering

What is 'Racketeering'
Racketeering, often associated with organized crime, is the act of getting involved in a dishonest and fraudulent business dealing or offering a service to solve a problem that wouldn't otherwise exist. The law defines 35 different offenses that constitute racketeering, and the list includes gambling, kidnap, murder, arson, drug dealing and bribery. Law provisions a racketeering convict to serve up to 20 years in prison, in addition to a fine of up to $25,000.

Back