Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

What’s going to happen is somebody is going to open fire on him and his security and it’s going to get ugly.. He’s beefing with too many people to point the finger at just one person..
Yall been saying some variation of this for a min, praying something happens. Yet here we are, a few years later, and yall still saying it bout to happen anytime now. Starting to remind me of the Armageddon people. They always have a new date.

And this is all that ever happens. They pull up with their phones out, to record themselves yelling at him from a safe distance, for clout. That's it.

Yall forgetting the last time 69 was in Chicago after he got free, none these gangsta rappers went looking for him. If i remember correctly, niggas was posting shit on social media that he was in the city and a detailed description of his car. Like some snitches, hoping someone else will do something.
That nigga was moving in and out quickly a few niggas pulled where they thought he d be to set it off but he wasn’t there..... nigga would post vid talking bout I’m here knowing he left like 3hrs earlier

That nigga was moving in and out quickly a few niggas pulled where they thought he d be to set it off but he wasn’t there..... nigga would post vid talking bout I’m here knowing he left like 3hrs earlier
I know he was doing that the first time before the arrest, idk about the second time. But I damn sure dont believe niggas sayin they were bout to light him up but couldnt find him. They were prob gunna record themselves yelling at him like everyone else, saying he has police with him. But the truth is 69 has armed security and they afraid of of anyone they know thats paying attention and will shoot back.

These niggas only preying on people thats either weaker than them, or they know they got the drop on. Theres no one on one's with anyone over anything.

I know he was doing that the first time before the arrest, idk about the second time. But I damn sure dont believe niggas sayin they were bout to light him up but couldnt find him. They were prob gunna record themselves yelling at him like everyone else, saying he has police with him. But the truth is 69 has armed security and they afraid of of anyone they know thats paying attention and will shoot back.

These niggas only preying on people thats either weaker than them, or they know they got the drop on. Theres no one on one's with anyone over anything.
Right.
Like niggas don't get into shootouts.

Or at least they say they do.

Bro you too invested, it’d not that serious it’s not even your business you gotta telax

Right.
Like niggas don't get into shootouts.

Or at least they say they do.
This not a Wild West movie. They getting into shootouts by accident.

Bro you too invested, it’d not that serious it’s not even your business you gotta telax

I'm too invested???? Niggas on here have been praying for years, that 69 gets killed cuz he told on some dirty NYC niggas, that they dont even know. But I'm too invested, cuz I point out the hypocrisy, every time this thread gets bumped from them mad at him for still being alive? You know what, you got it bro.

This not a Wild West movie. They getting into shootouts by accident.

I'm too invested???? Niggas on here have been praying for years, that 69 gets killed cuz he told on some dirty NYC niggas, that they dont even know. But I'm too invested, cuz I point out the hypocrisy, every time this thread gets bumped from them mad at him for still being alive? You know what, you got it bro.
The point I’m trying to make is that this shit is entertainment, theres no need for any of us to get upset at nobody involved whether it’s 69 or any of the people he beef with.. Just sit back and watch it play out..

69 is on a crash course and it will all come to a head soon..

Do rappers really think it’s all needed to get arrest?

All this tech makes it easy if they really want to catch folks.

the law is set up to let criminals to do their thing till they need to lock you up.

Back