Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

legit or not if youtube aint taking the vid down he got 22 million views, i mean i dont care either way. But if you have illegal views im sure youtube will take your vid down and they havent yet so.................................................

h4rkuxnma4j61.jpg

see......i get what he is trying to do...and he kinda proved the streets are full of shit.

but this death photo....and asking kingvon to get on live.

see i dont like this shit.

this is clear disrespect.

them chicago niggas need to call a truce until this is dealt with.

but as always......i gotta be Dos

them black dudes thats around him....need them ass whipped. and hate to say it but they may need to catch shots too.

see......i get what he is trying to do...and he kinda proved the streets are full of shit.

but this death photo....and asking kingvon to get on live.

see i dont like this shit.

this is clear disrespect.

them chicago niggas need to call a truce until this is dealt with.

but as always......i gotta be Dos

them black dudes thats around him....need them ass whipped. and hate to say it but they may need to catch shots too.
What’s going to happen is somebody is going to open fire on him and his security and it’s going to get ugly.. He’s beefing with too many people to point the finger at just one person..

It’s eating him alive that he’ll never be accepted or get the same respect as his rapper peers.. Bobby Shmurda did 6 years and coming home with his reputation intact.. The industry is going to show Shmurda and Rowdy a tremendous amount of love and respect, and that’s something 69 will never get..

What’s going to happen is somebody is going to open fire on him and his security and it’s going to get ugly.. He’s beefing with too many people to point the finger at just one person..

It’s eating him alive that he’ll never be accepted or get the same respect as his rapper peers.. Bobby Shmurda did 6 years and coming home with his reputation intact.. The industry is going to show Shmurda and Rowdy a tremendous amount of love and respect, and that’s something 69 will never get..
right....all true.

but i dont think he wants it from the black community.

thats why hes making a mockery of it. not just with those he beefing with but also those rolling with him.

aint no way ...you can pay me enough to have you keep saying nigga around me.

them niggas need to spray up the block to make even security scared.

Takashi wanted to be a troll I think and get money for it. But seem like he can’t just chill with his money I mean but I guess use all your 15 minutes of fame

69 did he even have beef with von or this some extended chief keef shit

Tekashi has beef with Lil Durk since Lil Durk dissed him in Laugh Now Cry Later after 69 went around Chicago daring them boys to clap him.

69 basically beefing with every Chicago street dude just out of association.

69 did he even have beef with von or this some extended chief keef shit
He been trying to bait Durk.

Durk said 69's ppl offered him 3 mill to beef w/ 69 publicly,but Durk said no.

A lot of ppl think maybe Meek took that 3,but IDK.

I actually was surprised 69 was allowed to use Meek's image in that video.

I wouldn't wanna be in his video either,especially with niggas saying he looking crazy in it.

Last edited:
He been trying to bait Durk.

Durk said 69's ppl offered him 3 mill to beef w/ 69 publicly,but Durk said no.

A lot of ppl think maybe Meek took that 3,but IDK.

I' actually was surprised 69 was allowed to use Meek's image in that video.

I wouldn't wanna be in his video either,especially with niggas saying he looking crazy in it.
U ain’t the letter posted?

Back