Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

"i want to see you, your family, and all your friends dead. if not, i want yall in jail"

whoaaa whoa whoa whoa, my nigga, you going too far. you want me in jail?? ain't you got no sympathy ?????? you a heartless motherfucker!

that statement is some slave sounding shit.....dont want mass in jail even if they beat ya ass everyday.

Cats get hit with RICO charges everyday, B. My relative in prison right now on some RICO isht. Him and his homies got cracked in 2015. FBI uses it against street gangs a lot.

"Shorty wanna be a thug" Pac voice. Success is a mothafucka. I know this dude was wildin before fame, but him being famous gave the boys alotta visual evidence and led to alotta situations for this young man. The energy u put out is very important far as the energy that comes back to you.

so wait.....

no disrespect to your folk...

but he crying because of his name in the streets if he gotta do 50 but took 15?

see this is why our people aint shit....
in 15 yrs the streets might not even be the same the way gentrification is going.
what about his family, does he have kids? smdh

This is a certified gang banger and part-time pimp that we're talking about. All he's ever had is his name in the streets. This isn't a normal person.

He'll get touched in PC. Ain't no way that ain't going down.

Especially being a gang member with that jacket.

Yea he lost me with that shit.

Wishin death on somebody is cool, but jail is too far?

I hate jail/prison with a passion but I love living. So my choice would always be jail over death. The are a lot of ex-cons that don't love their lives more than they hate jail/prison and would rather die than go back. Those cats usually have had a rough experience behind bars.

This is a certified gang banger and part-time pimp that we're talking about. All he's ever had is his name in the streets. This isn't a normal person.

Especially being a gang member with that jacket.

I hate jail/prison with a passion but I love living. So my choice would always be jail over death. The are a lot of ex-cons that don't love their lives more than they hate jail/prison and would rather die than go back. Those cats usually have had a rough experience behind bars.

To be honest. Part of the reason I quit using drugs n alcohol was fear of death n prison. The way shit was going I was basically guaranteed one or the other sooner or later. He a young cat. Is easy to hate on this nigga. But damn, I was a fucking knucklehead at his age. So is also hard to judge the nigga. Fucked up.

Good, throw the book at this faggot and get em out of here

aizhp29ez8sg.jpg

To be honest. Part of the reason I quit using drugs n alcohol was fear of death n prison. The way shit was going I was basically guaranteed one or the other sooner or later. He a young cat. Is easy to hate on this nigga. But damn, I was a fucking knucklehead at his age. So is also hard to judge the nigga. Fucked up.
dude went looking for trouble tho and keeps hitting the hornets nest

I thank God that I wasn't caught for a lot of the ill isht I have done in my life. It's easy to forget that this is a youngster making all these mistakes. That doesn't excuse any of it but gives it some context.

Dude fixin to be some Terry Crews lookin niggas My Little Pony. All because he wanted some cred on these streets.

Back