Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

He shouldn't have invited himself to the Tekashi mess. Now Tekashi is making him look silly with the constant trolling
Silly to who, internet people ?? Cause in the real world Meek is good whether in the streets or amongst all of our favorite rappers, niggas still fuck with Meek..

Niggas fuck with bitch ass niggas all the time.

meek ain’t tough street dude.
I don’t know if he’s a tough street dude or not, but I never heard of him getting robbed and I never heard of him getting hands or feet put on him.. The internet is a playground, people can say and be whoever they want on the internet, but in real life we never heard about Meek getting touched..

Niggas fuck with bitch ass niggas all the time.

meek ain’t tough street dude.
Tis true.

Anyone looks tough when them surrounded by 15 niggas.

Ran into him at AI retirement announcement game

He rolled heavy. My daughter tried to get a pic but it was too many people around him.
I got pics around here somewhere.

That was a crazy night.

Silly to who, internet people ?? Cause in the real world Meek is good whether in the streets or amongst all of our favorite rappers, niggas still fuck with Meek..

He should've took Nip's advice. Nip told niggas to put him on goofy time and ignore him. Street niggas or just real dudes in general ain't suppose to go back and forth with a cornball. That's like, a grown person going back and forth with little neighborhood kids. You don't descend yourself to a clown nigga behavior. Either ignore him or humble him but Meek invited himself to it, now he getting trolled. Meek's own boss once said "don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who".

Now we talking
Meek should've requested a fair one to test those boxing skills

He should've took Nip's advice. Nip told niggas to put him on goofy time and ignore him. Street niggas or just real dudes in general ain't suppose to go back and forth with a cornball. That's like, a grown person going back and forth with little neighborhood kids. You don't descend yourself to a clown nigga behavior. Either ignore him or humble him but Meek invited himself to it, now he getting trolled. Meek's own boss once said "don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who".

No lies told here...

Meek was tweeting a storm when the 69 came out even tweeted that he needs to end 69 for the culture or some shit like that.

He's a part of the circus show and now has to stay there till the end. There are no morals or codes when it comes to the internet and the likes of 69.

Last edited:

According to on-the-record statements made in court, the August 9 incident began with a 34-year-old man and his girlfriend attempted to record a video of Tekashi 6ix9ine on his cellphone. When the rapper’s private security team saw the man recording Tekashi 6ix9ine, they yelled at the man and chased him for 20 miles as he drove away.

Once the man attempted to notify a marked police car of the incident, retired detective Laperuta falsely reported that the victim had threatened the team with a firearm and falsely reported this statement again when Laperuta proceeded to call 911.

After the team apprehended the man, they opened the man’s car door, knocked his phone out of his hand and stomped on it. When an unmarked police car approached the group with flashing lights, the defendants fled the scene in their car.

Just thought about the fact that there's no way any of them takes this to trial with Tekashi being an eye witness to everything.

LOL niggas still trying to use that kid to get the bag ....they heard Wack raised that 20 million for the Blueface vs Six9 celebrity boxing match

Now everyone wants to fight him LOL I didn’t think this is what gangstas would be talking bout regarding a snitch

Back