Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Meek can't be talking tough then get ran up on and claim someone trying to get him in trouble.
uhhhhh in this case I think he has good reason to think 69 is working with the cops,because 69 is working with the cops.

if he really spit on him,then he already broke a law technically,but not like if they beat 69 up and fucked him up or shot him.

Meek and them have a history of beating the breaks off niggas.3 are public,but a lot are unknown.

Fame is why 69 is alive.If he was a regular dude,he would be dead or living somewhere on the low.

uhhhhh in this case I think he has good reason to think 69 is working with the cops,because 69 is working with the cops.

if he really spit on him,then he already broke a law technically,but not like if they beat 69 up and fucked him up or shot him.

Meek and them have a history of beating the breaks off niggas.3 are public,but a lot are unknown.

Fame is why 69 is alive.If he was a regular dude,he would be dead or living somewhere on the low.
yea THEY will beat the brakes off you.....but who whipped niggas on the solo?

He's been online, going back and forth, talking tough with a documented snitch ad nauseam.

The plea you cop when you finally run into him can't be that he's working with the police. That's redundant.

If this was always going to be his plea then he was better suited just moving smart and in silence.

No sense feeding into the clown shit. Famous words; from afar people can't tell who's who.

Y’all got to think....

This stupid shit just revived SixNine s career ....honestly fam been drowning since his release...his last shit flopped, rappers been ignoring him, decreasing interest in his shit, now the label and his handlers are asking himself is this kid worth all this money ( label gotta recoup their investments and some first)

He had to do something crazy to get ppl talking about him again....( especially since he dropped that song preview and no one cared)

Meek is a soft target for so many reasons....I would nt be surprised if niggas were stalking Meek’s social media to find out where he was to pull this shit to get ppl talking about him again

there s nothing wrong w asking homie to spin the block and shoot the fair one

but both these niggas soft, Meek can’t talk about nigga trying to get him locked then admitting to assaulting the very next sentence.

And another thing. 69 had his phone out recording him pulling up on Meek. Meek pulls his phone out to record it happening and is yelling "He He He's trying to get me in trouble!!". DF kinda bullshit is this.
Meek always online, equating shit said online back to, "if we was was in the streets...blah blah blah" to try and press people he knows arnt gang members and arnt bout that like. But when one of those niggas he always calls pussy really pops up "in the streets", he quick to pull out his phone and take it back to the internet.

For the record, gangstas dont know how to record IG stories and tweet at the same time.

Back