Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Good! Tell on them kid killers Takashi! These types of thugs keep our neighborhoods fucked up and unstable. They can go to hell along with the White Supremacists and the police and Trump and Congress and all white juries.

Police rule number 1..."follow the money"...we talking millions on millions that 69 was bringing in..he was they biggest hustle. But they fucked up by involving him in shit n letting him know as much as he did

EXACTLY!

Jim even said it in that audio that he was never gang. So why include him?

If the goal was to put him out there to make yall money...then let him do it. They knew that muthafucca wasn't about that life. You jeopardizing everything by including someone like that. Yet folks surprised he singing? C'mon now. Lol.

EXACTLY!

Jim even said it in that audio that he was never gang. So why include him?

If the goal was to put him out there to make yall money...then let him do it. They knew that muthafucca wasn't about that life. You jeopardizing everything by including someone like that. Yet folks surprised he singing? C'mon now. Lol.

No matter what he fucked. He's on tape kidnapping a nigga and had a gun in NY. Lil Wayne went to jail for having a gun in NY at the peak of his career. He try to fight that alone they gonna throw the book at him not including whatever else they have.

No matter what he fucked. He's on tape kidnapping a nigga and had a gun in NY. Lil Wayne went to jail for having a gun in NY at the peak of his career. He try to fight that alone they gonna throw the book at him not including whatever else they have.
A difference between 15 and 3 yrs

A difference between 15 and 3 yrs
He took a plea though and he wasnt hurting anyone(in reference to wayne). It's a minimum 5 and can get up to 25 just for the gun. That's not including the drug shit, kidnapping, assault, and whatever else they have. They got these niggas on recordings. He made a plea than reneged you dont think they throw the entire book at him? Just saying man, he fucked.

OK, some people need to relax. Hes not making up stories on MLK to get him locked up during the civil right era. He on the stand pointing out the niggas who he used to run with, that kidnapped him and was thinking about killing him. Its just a few bum ass brooklyn niggas going to jail.
And i dont wanna hear shit from 69's former DJ, he's faker than Tekashi. When Takashi was getting shows doing his goofy shit, he was cool with the fuckery. I bet he knew dude was getting robbed and would be laughing with them and they tossed around his baby moms. But when shit goes real left for them, all of a sudden hes appalled and wanna lecture about morals.

i always saw jim jones as a gangster\hustler. to me, he is one of the wackest rapper but still somehow he got a great legacy and great songs. thats the def of a hustla for me. somehow he made it. I fuck with Jim Jones music.

I belive he bout that life.

this is still one of my fav rap songs ever made.

who's sayin that tho?

point em out

cuz I see folks sayin they wouldn't be out there like that in the 1st place to even be facin them kinda numbers

cuz unless you really out there like that (whether you playin w/ it or not, them folks don't care), you won't get hit w/ football numbers for jaywalkin
Aint that the jest of what you and few others been saying? When you saying you wouldnt of said anything and would of took those charges, you basically saying you taking that 47 no prob.

i always saw jim jones as a gangster\hustler. to me, he is one of the wackest rapper but still somehow he got a great legacy and great songs. thats the def of a hustla for me. somehow he made it. I fuck with Jim Jones music.

I belive he bout that life.

this is still one of my fav rap songs ever made.

both those songs still go hard

Back