Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

This shit honestly stopped being funny and started just being sad sometime around yesterday morning. SMH. They really fucked this boy up. Sucked him in, used him up, then tossed him away. In the end, everybody took an L. SMH.

Nothing but tough lessons learned here.
Its crazy how shit is getting leaked.

Niggas can get in anywhere. Any hood the government. Let’s be real all the shit they talking about is petty crimes. No bodies. No tons of coke. This is the wackiest crime family trial ever.
Extortion for hundreds of thousands, and several attempted murder shootings in public places is no big deal?

giphy.gif

Feds have been going after 93 for a few years. In Norfolk and Portsmouth a bunch of murders linked to sets here. I think they just break it down in seasons

They trying to get a Rico case going.

Seeing how much he know and how well they can connect some dots.

Shit one of my affiliated homies called me earlier. At first I thought he was just saying wassup. Now I'm curious if he got caught up.

Wondering if I should call him back. We did a whole lot of fucked up shit 10+ years ago

:ohshit2:

Right? On a most basic level it's the reason why gangs have an initiation. Not only are you supposed to know that dude from day one but alsoe you have to run the fucking gauntlet to make sure we know what you do when the pressure is on. When you bypass that whole process you end up with situations like this.

I mean I get it if they were just using him for their cash cow but if that's the case don't let that guy be privvy to the real behind the scenes shit.

Some of that testimony makes it sound like them niggas thought they were real life living a movie. Getting out in the street, kneeling down on one knee and shooting at somebody? That's some shit you see on tv and they was doing it right in front of this nigga with no fucks given

The whip for transportation services thats fully kitted for insurance purposes.

That's another thing about this shit that shows these niggas dumb. They was rolling with the nigga and saw that he travels in cars that have cameras yet you run up and pull guns out on him while he's in one of the cars you know most likely has cameras and will record everything. All these niggas dumb

Think it just goes to show that despite the case the Feds are portraying them as some kinda force, they barely saw any real money or had any real notoriety, which is why this shit went so left so fast. I wouldn't be surprised if Jim Jones is an informant.

Idk what he gon do once he get out. He can't rap. His little rap career is over. He gon have to sign up for 5linx or something.

Extortion for hundreds of thousands, and several attempted murder shootings in public places is no big deal?

giphy.gif

Man this shit was hyped up like tekashi was gonna drop the mother load about a continuous criminal organization. This nigga talking about bullshit fights. Who them niggas wanted to get and never got and who robbed his punk ass.

Witness protection for all this? Nah Donnie Brasco type niggas go into witness protection.

My senator will hear about this. The feds can’t be wasting my tax dollars on this bullshit!

Back