Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Because fam, even if you ain't lived it. Theres too many examples of it not being strong. I can say most women who strip ain't hoes...

Dudes who be around strippers might know this is true...but fam, is there alot of proof of it in that direction?

So ur proof is tv right? I mean thats what u see. U dont live the life. Have u ever gone to trial with an informant? Fam the courts go above and beyond to protect a snitch. They know that shit is dangerous. If it was common the wouldnt protect snitches like they do.

Lol ok

sounds like yall are speakin more bout "loyalty" than anything else... but I digress

Nah, 'cause your integrity has nothing to do with your loyalty. It's about you, the man, and how you conduct yourself and your business.

So ur proof is tv right? I mean thats what u see. U dont live the life. Have u ever gone to trial with an informant? Fam the courts go above and beyond to protect a snitch. They know that shit is dangerous. If it was common the wouldnt protect snitches like they do.
You said we based stuff on morals, morals matter to everyone. Thou shall not kill, steal, lie. Morals still matter in the street, how u feel if someone lie to you, steal from you, kill someone you love.

The streets ain't a group of elite niggaz that operate at a different level of humanity. I'm not from the suburbs and got my viewpoint from New York undercover and new jack city. I've met honorable cats and everyone loved em cause they had honor.

Those men and women were not the norm. I'll take back what I initially said, there is honor amongst thieves, but most thieves ain't honorable.

Last edited:
Lloooooo

You said we based stuff on morals, morals matter to everyone. Thou shall not kill, steal, lie. Morals still matter in the street, how u feel if someone lie to you, steal from you, kill someone you love.

The streets ain't a group of elite niggaz that operate at a different level of humanity. I'm not from the suburbs and got my viewpoint from New York undercover and new jack city. I've met honorable cats and everyone loved em cause they had honor.

Those men and women were not the norm. I'll take back what I initially said, there is honor amongst thieves, but most thieves ain't honorable.

Bruh clearly we dont all share the same morals so u cant base it off ur morals. Im not trying offend u but just saying Ur making statements and generalizations about stuff u dont know.

Being "in that life" and snitching goes together like peanut butter and jelly.

Snitching is the norm and not snitching is not

Thank you. You anti-snitch guys act as if, since people tell, that somehow they are to blame.

But what i don't understand is, if everyone is out here snitching , why do y'all still fall for it?

You blame the snitcher, but why do y'all keep believing niggas?

Everyone seems to say shit ain't part of the game, but Fuck the actual rules, the actions are showing you it's part of the game. If you keep falling for it,, that's on you.

How many times you touch fire before you realize it burns?

Im going to try to gracefully bow out. My post may make me seem morally reprehensible or stupid. So be it.

If a soldier is captured they tell him give ur name serial number and rank. Their life is on the line. If the cops bag u ask for a lawyer and shut the fuck up.

We hate a nigga loving his life...smh

I did 60 days in the county jail once, back in 2001.

Most of the dudes snitched to get a lighter sentence. Otherwise they would have been doing state time.

Bottom line, people snitch to get a lighter sentence. There was no honor code, they were all snitches.

I did 60 days in the county jail once, back in 2001.

Most of the dudes snitched to get a lighter sentence. Otherwise they would have been doing state time.

Bottom line, people snitch to get a lighter sentence. There was no honor code, they were all snitches.

60 days?

Aint nothing to snitch on nigga

60 days?

Aint nothing to snitch on nigga

Oh, I did 60 days. The snitches did 2 years at the county jail because they ratted out their dealer/supplier.

I did 60 days because I couldn't stand my probation officer and I was unemployed at the time. I figured I'd do the 60 days and get the whole case over with, rather than be on probation for the next year.

Oh, I did 60 days. The snitches did 2 years at the county jail because they ratted out their dealer/supplier.

I did 60 days because I couldn't stand my probation officer and I was unemployed at the time. I figured I'd do the 60 days and get the whole case over with, rather than be on probation for the next year.

What the fuck your "sentece" had to do with them

YOu made it seem like all yall was connected

Man...wtf.

I'm not reading shit. I refuse to.

I'm just going to give y'all niggaz the 100% duth (du + truth = duth) and y'all do what y'all will..

RICO is designed with one purpose.v incriminate every body you can withb the most severe time, and let everyone cut deals to get the person you really want and cripple the organization in the process.

Six9ine ran with a lot of official niggaz. There was a monetary interest in letting homie do what he do.

Regardless of how lame this nigga was, the niggaz protecting him was involved in some heavy shit.... And he may be or may not have been exposed to it.

I highly doubt he was heavily involved.... But being a celeb gets grimey niggaz into certain circles. Niggaz was eating off of homie, prolly extorting him for money...

Nigga worth 1.7 mill and we 30k short on the re-up who you think they hitting???

Telling him he official now??

Now the RICO hit.... Yea he's gonna flip.
It's no question if he was flip. RICO Was designed for niggaz like him to flip.

This shit ain't got nuffin to do with nuffin but niggaz being sloppy and eager to get into the music industry crowd.

Trust and believe there's a lot of smarter niggaz in the game laughing their asses off cuz they knew that kid was a risk from the jump and told their people don't have nothing to do with homie.

He ain't street. He don't know street. He ain't gang. He don't know gang.

The whole shit dumb. And just funny forreal

Back