Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

i always thought when people was saying entertainers would call TMZ ahead of time was some bullshit

like, nah man, you cant be that thirsty for a headline

but damn, these dudes got TMZ on speed dial

All but 1 projects been torn down
Wayne not from the 3rd ward where that project was
And ppl still rep their ward.

Baby from time to time shoutout the 3rd
and Wayne reps the 17th

Okay?
Hey if you feel that's enough reason to stop throwing C's ok, we're done here.

niggas gonna have to start meeting out in the desert to talk after this shit

got damn
68943875_1190577034477133_5568707095184334395_n.jpg

I was just thinking.

People always talk about "the mob", "La Costra Nostra" and "The Mafia" and how those guys were real gangsters that didn't snitch.

But technology has gotten a lot better since the days of Al Capone, Bugsy Sigel, and Lucky Luciano. I know they had wiretapping, and bugging. But back then everybody didn't have a phone in their pocket. Also, DNA wasn't a thing back then.

I guess what I'm saying is that 50 years ago it was probably easier to live by the "no snitching" code of the streets. But now with DNA and the ability to tap into somebody's personal cell phone (so you know it's that person) the Feds have an easier time proving that somebody is guilty.

I was just thinking.

People always talk about "the mob", "La Costra Nostra" and "The Mafia" and how those guys were real gangsters that didn't snitch.

But technology has gotten a lot better since the days of Al Capone, Bugsy Sigel, and Lucky Luciano. I know they had wiretapping, and bugging. But back then everybody didn't have a phone in their pocket. Also, DNA wasn't a thing back then.

I guess what I'm saying is that 50 years ago it was probably easier to live by the "no snitching" code of the streets. But now with DNA and the ability to tap into somebody's personal cell phone (so you know it's that person) the Feds have an easier time proving that somebody is guilty.
They snitched back then too
Them wops wasn't no better

I was just thinking.

It was easier to hide your hands. Niggas been snitching from the beginning of time. Niggas snitched on jesus.

Back