Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Damn, I guess the driver got popped in an ICE raid at some point and started ratted on everybody. Seems like he was onboard early too.

I don't know why this surprises people when it comes to rappers lmaoooooooo. Nothing surprises me anymore. TI snitched too and at the same time I can't blame them, who would give up tens of millions of dollars for the streets or over some rap shit ? There's a lot of wet pillows in jail.
Whoa watch out man you gonna get banned from the thread for saying this

If Rick Ross can be exposed as a CO, if TI can duck 100+ years being caught red handed with video and audio footage selling guns to a federal agent, if rappers can come out of the closet, if Drake can be exposed for having writers and become even more famous, if Birdman and Lil Wayne can make out and get caught in a picture doing it, if Kanye can come out and diss black people and worship Trump only to sell record numbers of Adidas and top the Forbes cash kings list, then I am more than confident Tekashi will be fine.

White kids are still gonna flock to buy his albums and that's the truth. It's just entertainment at the end of the day. I'm more than confident Jim Jones will be fine as well after this whole revelation and Tekashi will go untouched and making music after all of this. This is the world we live in and this rap shit is purely entertainment.
I see your point, but ain’t none of them dudes take the stand. I guess you’re saying you never would have thought that other shit would have slid and it did, but being a fed informant comes with government restrictions and a price on your head.

there are a ton of things we can clown cash money for, but them switching from crips to bloods aint one of em lol

hell, B.G. was wearing blue flannel on its all on you vol 1 cover, and they didnt even bother doing another cover for vol 2, just photoshopped the blue to green

what set is green??
Man when that shit dropped everyone in my hood had the green flannel jacket. I was still on no limit, coming outside like..why everyone wearing flannels wit grey and black thermals. My homie showed me the chopper city in the ghetto cover..I asked him whose this fake ass c murder

:cry:
I'm always behind..but I did fuck wit DMX before anyone else

there are a ton of things we can clown cash money for, but them switching from crips to bloods aint one of em lol

hell, B.G. was wearing blue flannel on its all on you vol 1 cover, and they didnt even bother doing another cover for vol 2, just photoshopped the blue to green

what set is green??

Grove St 4 Life!

1D87A1DA-DDD7-4735-A1AD-8154E1E17114.jpeg

She got 5 months in jail and 5 months home confinement.

Less time than he's been sitting just to snitch in court. Snoop is a fuck nigga for pushing this bullshit narrative.

Let me know which one of you niggas doing a 47 year bid for the set? I got some work for you.

As a community, we are just lost and foolish.

We glorify foolery, cry when police mistreat and/or kill us, pump the idea to young children/law-abiding citizens not to cooperate with the law and then shame those who fold under pressure or cooperate with them.

Talking about "black men that will never see their families and kids for 15-20 years because of rats in their circle" but never speak on the fuck shit that the same black men caused in their own neighborhoods.

Can you imagine, a brother like Nipsey who bought back his neighborhood for the betterment of his people, being taken out of the world like he meant nothing, and we sitting here worried about brothers doing clown shit with a clown, who touched some "legal" money and couldn't do shit with it?

Naw man...

Less time than he's been sitting just to snitch in court. Snoop is a fuck nigga for pushing this bullshit narrative.

Let me know which one of you niggas doing a 47 year bid for the set? I got some work for you.

Nothing surprise me with Snoop. He is the epitome of a bandwagon nigga. He's for whatever is trendy.

And this where some yall thought process on not snitching always gets fucked up. Its been explained over and over again but whatever. Back to my shit.

LET EVERYBODY COOK

Back