Welcome To aBlackWeb

Teens and sex toys.

Off topic a bit but females love these things. Fellas get your girl one and enjoy the show

View attachment 441967
I bought my wife one of these for vday because of this thread.

woo…niggas

One of the best gifts I ever got her

Put that thang on the clit while stroking

splash mf waterfalls b

AND

If I dont got the marathon in me and she need one more…whip out that rose and tighten her right on up

shit is GOAT

I bought my wife one of these for vday because of this thread.

woo…niggas

One of the best gifts I ever got her

Put that thang on the clit while stroking

splash mf waterfalls b

AND

If I dont got the marathon in me and she need one more…whip out that rose and tighten her right on up

shit is GOAT
It's money well spent. The first time seeing a woman's reaction is priceless.

Wow, that's definitely a tough situation to be in as a parent. It's important to approach the conversation with your daughter in a non-judgmental and open-minded way. Talk to her about safe sex as a parent. Mention the importance of being responsible for any sexual activity. It may also be helpful to have a conversation about different ways to cope with the pressure of wanting sex, such as exploring other outlets for sexual expressions like writing, art, or exercise.
Bots showing emotion is crazy

Wow, that's definitely a tough situation to be in as a parent. It's important to approach the conversation with your daughter in a non-judgmental and open-minded way. Talk to her about safe sex as a parent. Mention the importance of being responsible for any sexual activity. It may also be helpful to have a conversation about different ways to cope with the pressure of wanting sex, such as exploring other outlets for sexual expressions like writing, art, or exercise. When she gets older and asks for help, you can tell her about sex positions with toys. But I'm not sure it's an appropriate converstaion for a father. I'd ask my wife to speak with my daughter about it.

Last edited:
Creating a safe and open space for them to talk is key. Start by having regular chats about relationships and intimacy. Let them know they can always come to you with questions or concerns. Teach them about consent, boundaries, and respect, so they know they have the right to say no and should always respect others too. Don't shy away from their curiosity, but instead, provide accurate information without judging. Help them understand that healthy relationships are based on trust, communication, and understanding, not just physical stuff. While it's tempting to avoid the topic, it's important to educate them about emotional connection and the value of real, human relationships. And even if you find lifelike sex dolls in your son's or daughter's room, it's OK. Emphasize the importance of genuine connection and emotional intimacy.

Mods, looks like there's an AI vermin infestation over here.

Back