Kids gonna be singing this shit for decades

Everytime my kids or wife piss me off I be in the house like

Iiiiiiiiii-iiiiiiii-iiiiiiiii I wanna crane kick you

So I figured I run with this..

Teen Titans Go

Be killing it...

I legit thought this was an old school song.... But it was made for the show

Kids gonna be singing this shit for decades

I actually factually thought I had heard this shit back in the 80's. Called my sister about it and erruhthang. We were both stumped like "I know I heard this shit back inna day right?". The cats that wrote and performed it (B.E.R.) captured that 80's sound perfectly on this joint.

Shrimp and Prime Rib...

The Cameo inspired Sour Grapes...

The fan song ballad...

And I havta post the OG Night Begins to Shine scene...

This show is the shit I didn't catch on till this year when my 3 year old daughter wanted to watch it. They need to do a soundtrack for real. Also when they standing in a line and doing they dance one is always doing they own dance. I know I saw beast boy doing the thriller dance

I remember I saw a meme saying if beast boy and Steve Smith has a concert the same night, who you going to see??

This show is the shit I didn't catch on till this year when my 3 year old daughter wanted to watch it. They need to do a soundtrack for real. Also when they standing in a line and doing they dance one is always doing they own dance. I know I saw beast boy doing the thriller dance
I love little things like that... like when Starfire does the superman and Robin does Gangnam Style...

... I just realized Fortnite lightweight jacked their steez...

Back