Welcome To aBlackWeb

Teen Titans go music thread

That’s what’s up I see all the love this show getting. Usually only see hate but this show legit funny af. I don’t get the hate for it. Btw anybody see the movie yet?

That’s what’s up I see all the love this show getting. Usually only see hate but this show legit funny af. I don’t get the hate for it. Btw anybody see the movie yet?
The hate is because the original teen Titans was one of the top tier DC animation shows.... Up there with young Justice and jlu

So when they revamped it, but made it for kids but with the same voice talent, everybody originally hated...

It's like how Niggaz raged about the new thundercats that's about to come out....

But like you said ttg is legit funny, extremely good, and drops way more hard core comic Easter eggs than it gets credit for....

Even the commissioner and batman running gag is genius....

That's why I'm holding judgement on that thundercats show till I see it...

Cuz ttg is goat status

Corny ass purist wanted that OG Teen Titans when they got TTG and have been having a fit ever since without giving the show a chance.

I'll never understand the hate either cause the show ain't bad and was aimed towards kids anyway.

Corny ass purist wanted that OG Teen Titans when they got TTG and have been having a fit ever since without giving the show a chance.

I'll never understand the hate either cause the show ain't bad and was aimed towards kids anyway.

I'm one of those purists, and I was pissed that we got TTG instead of a 6th season of the original GOAT Teen Titans. But, unlike most of them other folks out there, I actually watched TTG to see what was up with it and I liked it. It's like I said last year: "TTGO is what happens in between Teen Titans episodes."

So I figured I run with this..

Teen Titans Go

Be killing it...

I legit thought this was an old school song.... But it was made for the show

Kids gonna be singing this shit for decades

My son had me look this up one morning on the way to school. Homie sang this word for word. I thought it was some adult contemporary shit.

Buns, ketchup, pickle, cheese, put that patty in between, it’s burger, what what, it’s burger

Back