Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taylor, MI police swoop in on a Black man calling the police because someone stole from him...

konceptjones

The one between three and three.
Dude was calling 911 'cause it seems like someone stole money from him. Cops swarm him, snatch him out the car, tase him, kick him, and sock him in the head.

So dude called the police and then got panicky when the police showed up? I'm confused.

He was in the middle of calling the cops on someone who stole from him, Taylor cops showed up and arrested him.

Personally, when I lived in the area, Taylor was one of the cities I actively tried to avoid because of shit like this.

He was in the middle of calling the cops on someone who stole from him, Taylor cops showed up and arrested him.

Personally, when I lived in the area, Taylor was one of the cities I actively tried to avoid because of shit like this.

Yea I got pulled over in Taylor and was paranoid but kept my cool got my ticket and dipped

Yea I got pulled over in Taylor and was paranoid but kept my cool got my ticket and dipped

I had a warrant in Taylor for years for a traffic ticket. Never wanted to go to pay for it 'cause I had heard stories of bruh's going to pay and getting locked up. Eventually went and took care of it but I made sure all my shit was in order first and I got a ride there.

obvious they are looking for a excuse to harm him why give em one.

once I seen him reaching for his weapon I would have been super polite and got out the car with the swiftness. I don't want my family or no one else marching for me...

def would never have called them in the first place..just beat that bitch ass and dipped

Back