Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taxstone's Murder Trial: Verdict Found Guilty

but then whos the reason the kid aint eating? the fingers can be pointed to alot of people...and while the who didnt do's and the who should do's get thrown around...the kid still hungry.

who are we allowing to feed them?

The parents. Can we as a society do better, of course. You talking about how shit should be. We first have to deal with and address what is. The "what is" that a kid is going to go with what can feed him the fastest and that ain't sitting is school for years just possibly get nothing. When they can step outside and feed themselves NOW.

It's fucked up but its reality. I ain't worried about pointing fingers. What's important is giving real alternatives than the streets. Folks can keep talking that go to school shit but that don't make sense to a starving kid. I ain't going to say that kid wrong or judge them for saying fuck school when they not eating and properly being taken care of so they go out and do for self they best way they see fit.

Is Troy ave supposed to be street tho?
does it matter?

is what sells in the culture?

is this what is accepted in the culture?

can he rap about it an not be about it without being called out about it?

while your question is a good one, we also have to look at why was this a path he thought was ok or profitable.

So Alpo wasn't a gangsta before he got arrested. You can be gangsta before getting arrested and a informant after

Once you snitch it's over for all that gangsta shit. All of it is irrelevant

Last edited:
we need to define what is being street.

what is being in them streets?

tax said he walked outside and just claimed blood. an it was ok and cool.
could have been him trying to disassociate but then why aint no one step to him about publicly backing out?

and Ave is a lil nigga...why tax aint just beat his ass? why try to shoot him?

Once you snitch it's for all that gangsta shit. All of it is irrelevant
alpo cried in court too.

but niggas aint try him in NYC and he was almost celebrated coming home ....AND he helped destroy the community.

and nihha on here use the camron gif to talk shit when he was portraying a snitch.

yooo...the moral compass dont have a true north.

The parents. Can we as a society do better, of course. You talking about how shit should be. We first have to deal with and address what is. The "what is" that a kid is going to go with what can feed him the fastest and that ain't sitting is school for years just possibly get nothing. When they can step outside and feed themselves NOW.

It's fucked up but its reality. I ain't worried about pointing fingers. What's important is giving real alternatives than the streets. Folks can keep talking that go to school shit but that don't make sense to a starving kid. I ain't going to say that kid wrong or judge them for saying fuck school when they not eating and properly being taken care of so they go out and do for self they best way they see fit.
im not blaming the kids either but some of these parents never grew up.

i can go in on that shit but you already know.

i gotta pack and gotta long week ahead. but i got heat. just cant apply it now.

and besides...im getting a bit tired of you trynna check me.....f you up.

Back