Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taxstone's Murder Trial: Verdict Found Guilty

Listen you stupid lil hoe

idgaf if you or anyone else like me but, you gon respect me

like is not equivalent to respect, learn the difference stupid ass

I proactively try to put myself in a position where nobody has shit to snitch on me & vice versa

I'm not a fall guy, I don't move like that

again, you wouldn't understand cuz you a hoe in the house... keep it that way for your sake & your fam

cuz we kno you'll bitch up quick & snitch gettin ya whole fam knocked off smh
Listen you punk bitch

I don't respect you cause you ain't nobody for me to respect. Look at you wanting an avatar to respect you, what type of bullshit you on. All I know ain't no nigga who ain't my blood going to get protected by me while my family gets me taken away from them. You can do that dumb ass shit and that's fine, it's your choice but I would never sit up in no damn prison when I ain't got to.

You been stewing all damn day because I think niggas willingly staying in prison when they don't have to as dumb asses. The hardest gangsta's in the streets have turned informant but I'm suppose to believe that nobodies on this site will take the fall

Listen you punk bitch

I don't respect you cause you ain't nobody for me to respect. Look at you wanting an avatar to respect you, what type of bullshit you on. All I know ain't no nigga who ain't my blood going to get protected by me while my family gets me taken away from them. You can do that dumb ass shit and that's fine, it's your choice but I would never sit up in no damn prison when I ain't got to.

You been stewing all damn day because I think niggas willingly staying in prison when they don't have to as dumb asses. The hardest gangsta's in the streets have turned informant but I'm suppose to believe that nobodies on this site will take the fall

lmao you a stupid mf

this my last response to you in here since you can't grasp it

I put myself in a position where nobody has shit on me to even snitch bout & vice versa, ion wanna kno ya business so there's not even an iota of a chance for me tellin on ya

1 thing for certain, you'd show me the same respect I show you face to face or it'll get poppin

lmao you a stupid mf

this my last response to you in here since you can't grasp it

I put myself in a position where nobody has shit on me to even snitch bout & vice versa, ion wanna kno ya business so there's not even an iota of a chance for me tellin on ya

1 thing for certain, you'd show me the same respect I show you face to face or it'll get poppin
Well then why you keep harping on this when I'm clearly talking about niggas who are in this position, you just trying to argue just to be arguing.

Nigga we don't know each other to be showing any type of respect towards the other, you just a mf'er on a message board who I don't give a single fuck about and I ain't know existed until yesterday afternoon. Who cares about getting respect from avatars, the shit sounds stupid

My thing is tho if all this family and shit is important to you then why get into the streets anyway? If you’re a bystander non street dude no prob. But why be street only to snitch when you could’ve not been out there in the first place?

A shooting happen in a NYC club, that left several people shot and 1 dead. 1 of the people shot (Troy Ave) had his vehicle searched where they found the gun that shot people at the club and I believe 2 other guys, in a hidden compartment. He was arrested and given bail. Then video comes out of Troy Ave chasing someone and shooting at them in the club. The person he was shooting at was arrested and denied bail, saying he was too dangerous to be free and has been in jail for like 3 years awaiting trial.
After reading all that, some of yall still waiting to see if Troy Ave is a snitch?

Fam the nigga tried to kill him ....wasn’t even man enough to offer him a fair one ....then killed his mans over stupid shit....And they trying to lock him up behind that shit?

I’m snitching yo

My thing is tho if all this family and shit is important to you then why get into the streets anyway? If you’re a bystander non street dude no prob. But why be street only to snitch when you could’ve not been out there in the first place?
Honestly....

Let's be real.
Does society not push kids and non street dudes towards the streets without educating them? And most street dudes ain't street...they just grown bad asses.

The word street has so much negative to it...yet some place high importance on it....for acceptance.

The real question why does the street have such a pull on people. Why is it so alluring to those with potential. Even those outside its orbit seem to gravitate to it.

And it usually ends up the same few ways.
But everyone thinks it will end different for them.

Fam the nigga tried to kill him ....wasn’t even man enough to offer him a fair one ....then killed his mans over stupid shit....And they trying to lock him up behind that shit?

I’m snitching yo
How can someone have empathy for a person who tried to kill them?

I’m snitching yo

you would snitch no matter the parameters under any circumstances, you don't need an excuse lol

Listen you punk bitch

That's a oxymoron. You can't be a gangsta and an informant. It don't work like that.

Last edited:
Honestly....

Let's be real.
Does society not push kids and non street dudes towards the streets without educating them? And most street dudes ain't street...they just grown bad asses.

The word street has so much negative to it...yet some place high importance on it....for acceptance.

The real question why does the street have such a pull on people. Why is it so alluring to those with potential. Even those outside its orbit seem to gravitate to it.

And it usually ends up the same few ways.
But everyone thinks it will end different for them.

Honestly if the only meals I'm eating daily is free school breakfast and lunch ain't worried about no fucking book education and school. Kids don't learn on empty stomachs.

its easy to be hard when you got the odds.

but most people fold when the odds are not in their favor.

bitch niggas cant be in their own home alone without a gun close.....and aint no one after them.

they live their life thru socom and the like type games. guns, violence, shit talking and no accountability.

if troy ave speaking the truth......ohhhhweeeee

niggas beat niggas asses everyday then tell everyone.

Why waste the key strokes with that dumb ass statement?

If you don't know the difference between what you just said and snitching. You need to
tenor.gif

Honestly if the only meals I'm eating daily is free school breakfast and lunch ain't worried about no fucking book education and school. Kids don't learn on empty stomachs.
but then whos the reason the kid aint eating? the fingers can be pointed to alot of people...and while the who didnt do's and the who should do's get thrown around...the kid still hungry.

who are we allowing to feed them?

Back