Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taxstone's Murder Trial: Verdict Found Guilty

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
It appears popular podcaster/media personality Daryl "Taxstone" Campbell is heading to trial soon for the murder of Troy Ave's bodyguard, Ronald "Banga" McPhatter. According to a report from AllHipHop, Tax’s trial is slated for November 12, 2019 in a NYC court house.

If you forgot, Tax is facing a life sentence for the fatal shootout that went down inside Irving Plaza back in May of 2016. He and rapper Troy Ave allegedly got into a heated dispute, which resulted in gun fire in the back green room of the venue.

After the chaos was over, four people were injured, including Troy Ave, and the Brooklyn rapper's bodyguard Ronald "Banga" McPhatter, who was murdered. After an investigation, police found Taxstone's DNA on the 9-millimeter Kel-Tec semi-automatic handgun’s trigger, handgrip, and magazine, making him the culprit.

However, the case could be very difficult for jurors to decide because DNA from Troy Ave was also detected on the firearm. "We are preparing for his trial and he is presumed to be innocent," Taxstone's lawyer Kenneth Montgomery told AllHipHop.com.

Is Troy Ave considered a snitch if he takes the stand

Look

we already kno you a lil hoe but I'll break it down

real street cats hold court in the streets

they don't take the stand & give names

doesn't matter the circumstances

if you say you street, keep it in the streets

otherwise, stay yo ass in the house

Look

we already kno you a lil hoe but I'll break it down

real street cats hold court in the streets

they don't take the stand & give names

doesn't matter the circumstances

if you say you street, keep it in the streets

otherwise, stay yo ass in the house
We all know you a punk bitch who cares about what the streets thinks and would leave your family hanging over some niggas who won't think shit of you once you're out of sight and mind, cut the name calling out nigga and keep it moving. FOH nigga, ain't shit you can say that will change my mind about that so stop trying

We all know you a punk bitch who cares about what the streets thinks and would leave your family hanging over some niggas who won't think shit of you once you're out of sight and mind, cut the name calling out nigga and keep it moving. FOH nigga, ain't shit you can say that will change my mind about that so stop trying

Look, you lil hoe

I own up to my actions & won't bring anyone else into it

respect is paramount

but you wouldn't understand cuz you comfortable bein a lil bitch

you tuff on the interwebs but cotton candy in the streets, stay yo cupcake ass in the house

Look, you lil hoe

I own up to my actions & won't bring anyone else into it

respect is paramount

but you wouldn't understand cuz you comfortable bein a lil bitch

you tuff on the interwebs but cotton candy in the streets, stay yo cupcake ass in the house
Well you're as stupid as the bullshit you type on here, stupid ass nigga willingly walking away from his kids because he trying to portray a dumb ass image. The only respect you should want is your damn family. but you would care more about street niggas liking you. Taking a fall for niggas cause you care about what they think, that's the hoe shit. Just say your pussy ass afraid to not take those years cause those niggas will fuck you up if you didn't

Well you're as stupid as the bullshit you type on here, stupid ass nigga willingly walking away from his kids because he trying to portray a dumb ass image. The only respect you should want is your damn family. but you would care more about street niggas liking you. Taking a fall for niggas cause you care about what they think, that's the hoe shit. Just say your pussy ass afraid to not take those years cause those niggas will fuck you up if you didn't

Listen you stupid lil hoe

idgaf if you or anyone else like me but, you gon respect me

like is not equivalent to respect, learn the difference stupid ass

I proactively try to put myself in a position where nobody has shit to snitch on me & vice versa

I'm not a fall guy, I don't move like that

again, you wouldn't understand cuz you a hoe in the house... keep it that way for your sake & your fam

cuz we kno you'll bitch up quick & snitch gettin ya whole fam knocked off smh

Back