Welcome To aBlackWeb

Takes We Wish We Could Have Back

Lord Nemesis

I’ve had to zip up my nigga suit once in a while
When discussing sports we’ve all had a take that either hasn’t aged well, or in the moment was just plain bad. Post some of yours. I remember I once said McNabb was a borderline HOFer. Must’ve been misremembering that niggas career in the moment.

I was also mad as shit that we took Vita Vea over Derwin James.

I really want Ewing to turn GT around. But It's been a shaky start so far. He needs a fire ass recruiter to get some talent there. DMV stay pushing em out.

Iverson was the last must see Georgetown player.
TBH I never understood the hire. The game belongs to perimeter players now and he's an old school big. When they let that pilgrim transfer to Texas Tech, I said to myself that move is gonna scare a lot of shooters away. I haven't watched one game this year bcuz of their covid situation.

Watching Pat mahomes in college going against my teams and putting up ridiculous throws. I didn't think he would be able to do it because. A... I never seen it B. He came from TT. I'm glad I was wrong because he's fun to watch

Josh Allen.

dude was booty in college and booty that first year. It damn dude played good this year

Josh Allen.

dude was booty in college and booty that first year. It damn dude played good this year

I'm still annoyed Josh Allen is turning out to be a decent QB. He seemed like a such a dummy his first year. I thought for sure he was be too big of a meat head.

I didn’t believe in luka because every hyped Euro in recent memory comes to the league and plays ehh and then runs back to Europe (teodosic, mirotic) and there’s another that I can’t think of right now oh...Hezonja

Back