Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Tahiry

Damn if she was submissive I wouldn't get enough of her. I wonder why she ain't locked down yet as old as she is.

Yeah I hear you. It's frustrating though. We live in the age of social media where it look like gaining attention, clout, or likes is more important than finding someone good to share your life with. I think these platforms make it more challenging than before the age of the internet.

Yeah I hear you. It's frustrating though. We live in the age of social media where it look like gaining attention, clout, or likes is more important than finding someone good to share your life with. I think these platforms make it more challenging than before the age of the internet.
you are correct.

i know a chick like this.....the moment things dont go her way she likes to bring up how many guys follow her and she can always replace a dude.
i just smh.

she thinks is about wanting her and not just about smashing her.
she keeps forgetting its like millions other chicks who think just like her and a new batch of legal chicks everyday added to that.

you are correct.

i know a chick like this.....the moment things dont go her way she likes to bring up how many guys follow her and she can always replace a dude.
i just smh.

she thinks is about wanting her and not just about smashing her.
she keeps forgetting its like millions other chicks who think just like her and a new batch of legal chicks everyday added to that.
Them the type of chicks that end up bitter, old and miserable. One day she gon find out she don't have as many admirers and followers as she used to smh.

yep...kinda like the elle verner chick......shit wants thugs now but a doctor later to settle with.
thats arrogant as fuck.

but what if life takes away what she prizes most? would that doctor still want her?

Y'all gtfoh with all this thot philosophizing(pretty sure thats not a word)

I see an update on this thread im hoping she finally releases the monkey not u 2 niggaz examining the current state of hoes and social media.

Pissing me off man

VUtXnca.gif

Back