Welcome To aBlackWeb

TABLET OWNERS UNITE!!!

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
jmNUiHBDW6w3DKcBag9hQg.jpg

This thread is for all my posters who own tablets.

Tell us what brand are you reppin?

What kinda features do you have on your tablet?

What are some of the pros & cons in owning one?

Also for those who are on the fence about getting one, what recommendations would you give? Such as which brand is the best?

Share your thoughts.

Ok so for preordering the new Note 10S...I get a $150 credit on a few Samsung products. I was debatin on just the earbuds, but then I saw this...

Screenshot_20190917-034613_Shop Samsung.jpg

Might consider it. That way I don't have to rely on my phone so much. Is 32gb small tho?

I considered getting a cheapo 7" tablet to watch movies on while I'm on the shitter. Still undecided tho.

Got a iPad Air 2 but wanna trade it in for a newer one. Can this be included since I don’t see a iPad thread?

Got a iPad Air 2 but wanna trade it in for a newer one. Can this be included since I don’t see a iPad thread?

iPad still a tablet.

I think you're right. I don't see 'em like I used to and don't hear folks talking about them much.

Yeah they use to be all over. Not sure what happened tho. I'm guessing phones have a part in it, but I dunno

454610-amazon-fire-hd-8-w-alexa.jpg

Got a Fire HD 10. i mostly use it when I go outta town. To watch Netflix,Prime plus you can still download all the 3rd party shit like BeeTv etc.

My 21 year old just had a Surface Pro 6 delivered the other day. Basic model with 8GB RAM and 128GB SSD in it. Swears up and down that it's the greatest thing... But then too she said the same about her iPad when she first got it a couple of years ago.

i'm in the market for a new tablet

no apple products please

i'm barely holding on to this tablet i got from att years ago as part of a deal they had and at this point, it's just gonna be my kindle. It's super super slow and for some reason, i cant seem to move apps to my sd card to free up space or make this thing any faster

I'm looking for something sub $200. I want to be able to watch my sports links from the internet, watch Prime, Netflix, etc... and my daughter will occasionally play games on it.

Any recs?

not required but would be nice...I would like to "jailbreak" it to remove any unnecessary stock apps from it so hopefully it can have the bootloader unlockable.

i'm in the market for a new tablet

no apple products please

i'm barely holding on to this tablet i got from att years ago as part of a deal they had and at this point, it's just gonna be my kindle. It's super super slow and for some reason, i cant seem to move apps to my sd card to free up space or make this thing any faster

I'm looking for something sub $200. I want to be able to watch my sports links from the internet, watch Prime, Netflix, etc... and my daughter will occasionally play games on it.

Any recs?

not required but would be nice...I would like to "jailbreak" it to remove any unnecessary stock apps from it so hopefully it can have the bootloader unlockable.

@Cain
@konceptjones

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit, I don't even pay attention to them thangs no moe. Truthfully I'm surprised anyone uses them. I don't see them like I used to 7-8 years ago.

I don't even use my tablet no more BUT I always had Samsung tablets. They have all the Microsoft Office suite on it and I can use that as a laptop for work or study purposes

At this point, if I had to own a tablet, it would be a Windows tablet, but not a cheap one like an RCA or some shit.

Damn lol

I'm a super light user of one but the one I have is just too long in the tooth and there's nothing I can do to make it faster. It's a couple Android OS behind as well

Might get the Amazon Fire hd 10 and call it a day.

Back