Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I. wants Lloyds of London to give black americans 10% of their 58 billion.

Lol and get further into debt with China? That plays right into their hands. African nations need to build up their own miliatries but when you have leaders stashing billions in Western/European banks instead of their own defence then there is no hope.

Then those leaders need to be removed by the people simple as that but those people are weak.

Then those leaders need to be removed by the people simple as that but those people are weak.
No disrespect but everything is real simple typing from behind a keyboard.

Those corrupt leaders are backed by the Europeans who have a vested interest in keeping them in power. You think they are just going to allow the will of the people to overcome that? That's how you get civil wars with one side all of a sudden more well armed than the other. It's not an easy one for Africa to get out of because there is always a greedy general or politician willing to be the Europan's puppet. Like @DOS_patos said the strong leaders always get assassinated

No disrespect but everything is real simple typing from behind a keyboard.

Those corrupt leaders are backed by the Europeans who have a vested interest in keeping them in power. You think they are just going to allow the will of the people to overcome that? That's how you get civil wars with one side all of a sudden more well armed than the other. It's not an easy one for Africa to get out of because there is always a greedy general or politician willing to be the Europan's puppet. Like @DOS_patos said the strong leaders always get assassinated

Then they the people need to do what the un does to them pick their own leader and get outside help from the usual suspects China Russia Iran etc, to fund a proxy war for control.

Then they the people need to do what the un does to them pick their own leader and get outside help from the usual suspects China Russia Iran etc, to fund a proxy war for control.
So rather than be beholden to Western Europe Africa would then be beholden to Russians and Chinese? How does that help? That's just swapping one master for another.

So rather than be beholden to Western Europe Africa would then be beholden to Russians and Chinese? How does that help? That's just swapping one master for another.
I see what you're saying, The goal would be partnership instead of colonization.

I see what you're saying, The goal would be partnership instead of colonization.
That would be nice but i wouldnt trust the nature of the Russians and the Chinese over rhe Europeans and the US. They're all shady and Africa has to find a way to move without any of them. The first thing is to have competent African military forces and develop nuclear weapons because if you can't defend yourself then you are food for anyone. Until that happens Africa will remain as it is.

Back