Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I. wants Lloyds of London to give black americans 10% of their 58 billion.

Props to him for using his platform to educate and pinpoint this institution rather than just talking in generalities

Reactions: GNS
you mean keep them in debt for there "freedom"

i been wanting to make a thread on that.
I made a thread about it once on the IC

White people been a threat and a burden to black people for centuries, funny that most of them don't know what their people have done to us.

Had to check a albanian childhood friend recently because he thought slavery was the only thing white people did and that was a long time ago.

We were discussing the riots and he was against it.
Talked to him for about 40 minutes about the wicked ways of cacs and he got real quiet cuz he didn't know any of this.

I made a thread about it once on the IC

White people been a threat and a burden to black people for centuries, funny that most of them don't know what their people have done to us.

Had to check a albanian childhood friend recently because he thought slavery was the only thing white people did and that was a long time ago.

We were discussing the riots and he was against it.
Talked to him for about 40 minutes about the wicked ways of cacs and he got real quiet cuz he didn't know any of this.
yea......france gets like $500bil a year off of them colonies. i think they gotta pay like 85% to france..the money they get from the IMF.
what if they all stopped?

france would then be very f'ed up. and they got the nerve to shit on the africans there.

Man, that west African fault for letting France eat off them. They just recently signed a deal with them again with their currency. Shit is frustrating to watch

Man, that west African fault for letting France eat off them. They just recently signed a deal with them again with their currency. Shit is frustrating to watch

Colonization is white supremacy and they've been colonized for hundreds of years.

It's not so easy when the likes of France and the US have military bases/a military presence in these countries that have far inferior armies. If it was simply a case of African countries saying they've had enough this would have been over a long time ago, but it comes down to who is willing to kill and die for the resources and the white man has shown that he is more willing than the African

It's not so easy when the likes of France and the US have military bases/a military presence in these countries that have far inferior armies. If it was simply a case of African countries saying they've had enough this would have been over a long time ago, but it comes down to who is willing to kill and die for the resources and the white man has shown that he is more willing than the African

Then they gone have to holla at the china un forces for that new deal play both sides like the us/uk/euro-peon forces.

Then they gone have to holla at the china un forces for that new deal play both sides like the us/uk/euro-peon forces.
Lol and get further into debt with China? That plays right into their hands. African nations need to build up their own miliatries but when you have leaders stashing billions in Western/European banks instead of their own defence then there is no hope.

Lol and get further into debt with China? That plays right into their hands. African nations need to build up their own miliatries but when you have leaders stashing billions in Western/European banks instead of their own defence then there is no hope.
that money comes right to switzerland

this banking system is crazy

these people here got real money

Back