Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW T.I. - The Libra (The Legend Is Back Running Atlanta)

so TI v TIP and Paper Trail were trash to yall?

interesting
Ti vs TIP is the most all over the place he has ever been on an album, it was highly disappointing when it came out and def don't look at it as a great album. Paper Trail was Tips pop album and whether you like it or not I guess it is what it is but I don't go looking for that album when going back.

At the end of the day, we know the type of music TI is capable of making when he's on point. Unfortunately for him that raises the expectations of some listeners. He set the bar for himself so he's one of those artist who doesn't have the luxury of throwing some subpar shit out. His last few efforts have had the replay value of a Trinidad James album. Even if they weren't terrible, they weren't worth multiple spins either.

Ti vs TIP is the most all over the place he has ever been on an album, it was highly disappointing when it came out and def don't look at it as a great album. Paper Trail was Tips pop album and whether you like it or not I guess it is what it is but I don't go looking for that album when going back.

I used to hate the TI vs TIp album but I went back and listened to it earlier this year and it was nowhere near as bad as I thought when it dropped

boy hip hop fans throw you in the trash quick af lmaoooo

I wasnt feeling the last few projects either but I cant call Tip over with

i'll check it out

yeah maybe not lol....just saying
lol every TI album thread be like every Jeezy thread except Cliff gets called a snitch

niggas say he and toomp need to get back together like jeezy and shawty redd so they can recreate the 2000s lol

then we say the past few projects were trash then there be like 3 niggas that say they gonna listen regardless out of southern loyally then when the album drops they lie and say the album was a 3.5/5

lol nah I actually think Jeezy is done

but I fw Tips short projects like Dime Trap and Da Nic

I think he could fuck around and have sumn if he has the right features

gotta be honest and say the title doesnt give me that feel tho lol

sounds like at least 3 apology songs and 1 motivational ballad w/ Childish Gambino and Eminem

Zodiac signs are dumb and if u are a person who lives your life by your horoscope i think u are simple minded and easily bamboozled.

tenor.gif

Back