Welcome To aBlackWeb

Suspected undercover cac posters?

i bet not one of yall who falsely accuse a black man of being white will keep the same energy with an actual line-stepping whiteboy

i bet not one of yall who falsely accuse a black man of being white will keep the same energy with an actual line-stepping whiteboy

not the first rodeo for anyone here regarding the questioning of a posters identity...

you got a lot of hate in your heart... gonna be truthful, it’s sad to see.... regardless of how you feel about me, I’ll be praying for you.... there’s no reason for this level of ignorance for one another.

not the first rodeo for anyone here regarding the questioning of a posters identity...

you got a lot of hate in your heart... gonna be truthful, it’s sad to see.... regardless of how you feel about me, I’ll be praying for you.... there’s no reason for this level of ignorance for one another.
Idgaf about your fake ass Christian prayer, save it.

Just know when to not hit 'post reply'

You're a guest, remember that

You know.

You’re white till your prove yourself.

So if you didn’t you’re a white boy to me.

If y’all haven’t proven your color on here and fam, that’s you too. I will treat you as white.

Until proven otherwise.

“everybody wanna be black until it’s time to be black “
Shit so foolish that yall pretend ppl who talk pro black are white, like where's the logic?

We can bet some bread on my race also tho..

Shit so foolish that yall pretend ppl who talk pro black are white, like where's the logic?

We can bet some bread on my race also tho..

So many white folks trying to infiltrate black establishments.

Can you blame us

Y’all are white till proven otherwise.

Back