Welcome To aBlackWeb

Suspected undercover cac posters?

Not the bold. Its same people in here just talking shit.

Not enough people who post on here are complaining about dude for the mods or actual site owner to do anything IMO

You out of touch with what's going on surrounding dude lol.

Goldie was the first one to come for his head we told him to chill and have collectively been lamenting that decision ever since.

You out of touch with what's going on surrounding dude lol.

Goldie was the first one to come for his head we told him to chill and have collectively been lamenting that decision ever since.

LLS, oh well whatever happens ain't gonna change shit about my experience here.

Ok let's say the person is black. Is what they post still considered "race trolling"? If so how does that change things since they are black?

LLS, oh well whatever happens ain't gonna change shit about my experience here.

Ok let's say the person is black. Is what they post still considered "race trolling"? If so how does that change things since they are black?

No. Just annoying. Lol.
But if he's not black it's a problem cause it's caricature and that's offensive.

He's become so offensive and annoying it's come to an impasse and his race has to seriously come into question.

Last edited by a moderator:
What makes yall niggas feel like yall the people that folks have to prove themselves to? Yall throwing shit out there the burden of proof is on yall to prove the accusation not them.

This is legit some of the weirdest shit I've seen on this site

You made the list.

No need to quote me anymore undercover cac
Bruh he's really not white

Thats always the go to thing to say about overly radical pro black posters

I recognized his style immediately. He's B1 (black first) brigade

On one hand, I definitely wouldn't be trying to prove to you nameless, faceless niggas that I wasn't a white dude. It'll just never be that deep to me. And with that being said, @Maza Yanga definitely strikes me as a white dude.

Take that how you will.
Why? Because he talks too black right?

Yall got me caping for another man because its insulting to my instincts. Shit! Lol

Back