Welcome To aBlackWeb

Suspected undercover cac posters?

Cap. I love that I'm living in ya head rent free coon.

125365-boy-that-escalated-quickly-gif-xyYF.gif

I vote for immediate banning if so

I'm not gonna bully anyone into proving/showing identity. But I think people with extreme takes that consistently double down on their bullshit in practically every post all around the site should have to show and prove they're real.

There's easy ways to do this without showing your face anyway. @Revolver Ocelot amongst others (undeservingly so) did it when the pressure got high and he wasn't even on no wack shit.

This dude needs to be called out.

Already put that faggot on ignore, but who is he and why is he allowed to still post?

Didn't understand it at first when Goldie called him out but as time went by I seen how he move
I knew he was white when all he did when he first signed up was stay in the keep the rhymes going thread all day everyday writing wack cac raps

tenor.gif

I'm not gonna bully anyone into proving/showing identity. But I think people with extreme takes that consistently double down on their bullshit in practically every post all around the site should have to show and prove they're real.

There's easy ways to do this without showing your face anyway. @Revolver Ocelot amongst others (undeservingly so) did it when the pressure got high and he wasn't even on no wack shit.

That was a fun ass night.....:lol9:

All bcuz a nigga palm is lighter than the rest of me. Thought everybody shit look like that. Hell did the saying "give me 5 on the black hand side" came about bcuz of that....:js4:

All they had to do is either day they're are white or prove they're black with a hand post to shut everyone up. I legit don't give a shit either or pretty positive one of them are white regardless

What makes yall niggas feel like yall the people that folks have to prove themselves to? Yall throwing shit out there the burden of proof is on yall to prove the accusation not them.

This is legit some of the weirdest shit I've seen on this site
I was gonna say something but you always got a crazy comeback.

You get a pass cuz I don’t want smoke

Back