Welcome To aBlackWeb

Suspect Dips On Cops In A Courtroom....Steps Show Cop How Washed He Is LMAO

JUDAH

OG
:lol10:Know his back is killing him.

Last edited:
I'mma say this...

I understand fully not wanting to be behind that wall for a year...

but...

This muhfucka just added time to his shit. Unless he's across the country and heading to Mexico or Cuba or some shit and never coming back, this was pretty fuckin stupid. You catch a year, you'll be home in 7-8 months with good behavior, maybe even sooner with this pandemic. Prolly coulda made the argument for house arrest because of covid too. But to run? Nah, they finna slap extra shit on you and whatever plea deal you got is off the table AND you still guilty of the crime.

This dumb ass dove at him like he was going to land on the guys body but ended up landing on some steps and breaking some ribs lol
200.gif

Wait, wait, wait. My nigga did that over a YEAR?!? Homie shoulda just took the L and ate that shit. He's fucked now.

That's what I'm sayin. He would have been home in way less time. Sit still, stay out of trouble, and be back at the crib by spring, possibly even earlier.

He doubled his sentence, possibly tripled.

And unless he has a really good plan (which I doubt) he's still gonna go back.

And the worst part is that when they eventually do catch him, it will probably be because he got stopped or arrested again, which is just more time.

Somebody I knew from high school had a gang of warrants and was on the run for a few years. Eventually he had to turn himself in and do the time because he got fed up with being on the run. He couldn't get a legitimate job, couldn't get a bank account, couldn't get a debit card, couldn't renew his license, couldn't put his name on a lease to get his own apartment. When it was all said and done, he still did the time.

Back