Welcome To aBlackWeb

Survivor Series Thread 11/18/18

My subscription expired on the 4th. I might just sign up and do one of those free 30 day trial subs & cancel. After the shit WWE did w/Crown Jewel, I'm tired paying $9.99 when the majority of PPVs throughout the year are trash.

Word is Aj might go over this time but itll be due to interference

similar to the way Eddie beat Brock for the title I read

yea it said Vince dont want it to be a clean win but he also dont want the same outcome as the last match were Brock won so even if he dont pin Brock he might just win by DQ or some bullshit

id love for em to get the pin tho even if it was due to interference

Dr7nztmU0AAdFqJ.jpg

I dont understand why people wanna see DB vs Brock, way 2 different styles and it's going to be a squash. This ain't 2003 Brock so it won't be a legit match. But its different from the same match we had last year but rather AJ got a win over Brock.

2015 - fans bitch about DB not winning the rumble and not getting a chance to see DB vs lesnar

2018 - fans bitch about actually getting to see DB vs lesnar

2015 - fans bitch about DB not winning the rumble and not getting a chance to see DB vs lesnar

2018 - fans bitch about actually getting to see DB vs lesnar
Good thing that doesnt apply to me nor have I rooted for that match. Brock squashing the better wrestler matches ain't entertainment. Fool yourself if you want..

Braun
Joe
AJ
Punk
Dean

None of those did anything for those guys.

Last edited:
Back