Welcome To aBlackWeb

Surprising Hip Hop Facts

Post surprising Hip hop Facts that you think others don't know or only you know.

Here is a few of mines

-There is urban legends around classic Memphis albums that are cursed sigils, that many believe people were murdered too.

- Vince Staples almost died on stage performing because he suffers from extreme asthma

- Playboy Carti is surprisingly a hip hop historian and used to be a Currensy Stan.

- Tech N9NE and Tupac were good friends and even made a song together called Thugs get Lonely.

- Nelly didn't really write his raps

- Eminem, Lil B, and Chief Keef is autistic. It's possible Jay Z is on the spectrum too.

Nas wrote AZ first verse on mo murda

Pac was rushing to finish MATW & Treach helped him by writing the first verse to if I die 2nite

Nas wrote fat Joe's verse on John blaze

Jadakiss and mase wrote mo money mo problems big and puffs verses

Ice Cube wouldn't clear Yo-Yo vocals for the original dear mama.

After doggystyle kurupt has been writing for snoop.

Nas wrote AZ first verse on mo murda

Pac was rushing to finish MATW & Treach helped him by writing the first verse to if I die 2nite

Nas wrote fat Joe's verse on John blaze

Jadakiss and mase wrote mo money mo problems big and puffs verses

Ice Cube wouldn't clear Yo-Yo vocals for the original dear mama.

After doggystyle kurupt has been writing for snoop.
Proof Nas wrote for Az por4vor🤣🤣 cause nah
Hell I need to read all these cases🤣🤣

Post surprising Hip hop Facts that you think others don't know or only you know.

Here is a few of mines

-There is urban legends around classic Memphis albums that are cursed sigils, that many believe people were murdered too.

- Vince Staples almost died on stage performing because he suffers from extreme asthma

- Playboy Carti is surprisingly a hip hop historian and used to be a Currensy Stan.

- Tech N9NE and Tupac were good friends and even made a song together called Thugs get Lonely.

- Eminem, Lil B, and Chief Keef is autistic. It's possible Jay Z is on the spectrum too.

Wowwww!!!! You already know that imma big Memphis music fan. I wonder albums it is

Wowwww!!!! You already know that imma big Memphis music fan. I wonder albums it is
The myth of the Memphis rap sigils involves eight specific tapes: Ten Wanted Men’s Wanted: Dead or Alive, Children of the Corn’s The Single, Maniac’s The World of a Psycho, Lil Ramsey’s Goin Undacova, H.O.H.’s Livin in a Casket, N.O.D.’s N*ggaz of Destruction, Mr. Tinimaine’s Last Man Standing, and Psycho’s The Return of Psycho.

Here is a few of mines

Almost none of these are facts....... :hahaha:

The urban legend shit around Memphis rap mainly involved Triple Six. If you ever been down here and especially before the rise of the internet, you know everybody black "don't play with no devil shit" so for them to put three 6's in the group name had parents and church folks proclaiming Satanic shit off the rip without ever hearing a bar. Outside of them, never heard much else.

Eminem, Lil B, and Chief Keef being autistic don't strike me as reaches. General body language analyses suggest that much lol.

That saucy Santana guy’s dad was a bodyguard for the Clippers back in the day
Lil yatchy’s dad was a photographer in Atlanta and did photo shoots
Bizzy bone is schizophrenic and was kidnapped and molested at 8
2pac and DMX lived in Baltimore before

-Aint one of them Migos dudes the other ones uncle...always found that interesting.

-Mase was very close to signing to So So Def at one point
- Royce 5'9" ghostwrote a diff version of "xxplosive" for Dr.Dre that never made the album
- Nas was supposed to be on "Can I live" w Jay
- Kanye played "H to the Izzo" to Cam first and cam wrote the "live my life" song to that and then heard jay song on the radio, which is why he jumped on the "oh boy" beat n took it to radio unmastered b4 the same happened w that

The rivalry for the throne was so high for a while that Nas and Biggie stopped greeting each other. Clark Kent who was very close to Biggie saw it with his own eyes. From hugging and small talk to just passing each other.

From Math Hoffa podcast. Recently like 2 weeks old

Nas and Prodigy almost fight in the studio or almost did? mike doleron said something about it

Prodigy said in his book that Deloran choked Nas?

He was so mad that so he begged Prodigy to give him a gun so he could shoot Nas

Last edited:
Back