Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Supreme Court strikes down abortion Update:AZ Supreme Court says Arizona can enforce 1864 law criminalizing all abortions

President or the Senate not going for that, and enough in Congress definitely not playing that game. Plus I think dude only a prosecutor atm

I'm not knowledgeable enough with of process to know if they even need to be on board. I don't think they were when Roe v Wade was overturned.

If the Supreme Court finds that a fetus is a person, then abortion would legally be categorized as murder, and could be illegal under federal law?

I have to read up more on the possibilities and how these things work.

I'm not knowledgeable enough with of process to know if they even need to be on board. I don't think they were when Roe v Wade was overturned.

If the Supreme Court finds that a fetus is a person, then abortion would legally be categorized as murder, and could be illegal under federal law?

I have to read up more on the possibilities and how these things work.
Yeah but what I mean is the Supreme Court couldn't make Illinois give information up to Indiana about a legal procedure in another state

Yeah but what I mean is the Supreme Court couldn't make Illinois give information up to Indiana about a legal procedure in another state

I get you. I just mean from his perspective. He was saying its a problem that women can just go to a neighbor state and get an abortion. And I think his solution may just be making then illegal federally. Or having a federal law against abortions for people from out of state.

I'm not mad at bans of late term abortions (outside of health of the mother issues). Once the child has matured to a point where it has a heart beat, looks like a human being, and is unquestionably responding to external stimuli, I don't see how anyone can argue that abortion isn't basically the same things a baby murdering.

I mean who gonna raise it if the mom don’t want it?

Not to start a debate. More to learn about your logic/ opinion. What if it's born, and the mother decides she doesn't want it? That happens. Kill the baby?

We could realistically be talking about a difference of a few days.

Not to start a debate. More to learn about your logic/ opinion. What if it's born, and the mother decides she doesn't want it? That happens. Kill the baby?

We could realistically be talking about a difference of a few days.

The line is birth or in the womb if it’s in the womb it’s up to the mom. But you can’t kill a baby after push it it out. Seems simple to me. And until we develop a system that really can take care of un wanted children this is where we are

The line is birth or in the womb if it’s in the womb it’s up to the mom. But you can’t kill a baby after push it it out. Seems simple to me. And until we develop a system that really can take care of un wanted children this is where we are

Couple follow up questions there. The system doesn't properly take care of babies whose parents don't take care of them. So should people who can't provide the basics for their children be allowed to have children? If your concern is the quality of life of the child (which it sounds like it is when you say abortion is ok because of the mother won't care for the baby, nobody will), then why allow a baby to be born into an unacceptable situation?

What do you see as the difference in regards to the baby very late term vs newborn? In the womb and fully capable of living outside the mother on Monday. Born on Friday. No real developmental differences. So what makes the birth canal so significant that it dictates who does and doesn't have a right to live?

I forgot the obvious answer here too which leads to another question. The father may want to raise the child. How do you feel about men having a say in abortions?
Not really with it. Can’t give birth. But is it that many situations where the mom wants an abortion and the father does not? Like is there a way to find any stats

Not really with it. Can’t give birth. But is it that many situations where the mom wants an abortion and the father does not? Like is there a way to find any stats

Highly doubt there's stats on it, but I don't doubt it happens. Dad's with custody of their small children may be starting point. The system default is the mother gets the child. If somehow the father has custody, it's possible the mother didn't want the kid and the father did.

Back