Welcome To aBlackWeb

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg passes away at 87

At one point Malcolm X was a philandering white woman loving burglarizing junkie.... luckily the internet was not around back then cuz niggas would have rushed to remind us of that as soon as he passed.....

They already tried that through a black man no less with that Marble Manning book.

Somebody posted this on AlternateHistory.com forums last month!!! Nigga was only off by 3 days!!! this shit got me shook, Trump bout to become Emperor Palpatine f'real lmao

1600799778419.png

1600800077863.png

Just got our absentee

You sending it back standard mail or fedex or something?

I was thinking of maybe sending it FedEx to a family member back home and getting them to drop it off for me because of all of the fuckery going on with the USPS

You sending it back standard mail or fedex or something?

I was thinking of maybe sending it FedEx to a family member back home and getting them to drop it off for me because of all of the fuckery going on with the USPS
Certified mail.
Wifey scanning hers then email to me and I’ll send it.

I didn’t know you can drop it off. I need to see where I can do this

Certified mail.
Wifey scanning hers then email to me and I’ll send it.

I didn’t know you can drop it off. I need to see where I can do this

Similar process for me.. I can fill mine out and email it to the place but they require me to physically mail the original so that they have it as well

so maybe yall r the true feminist

and not me

:icu:

My point is, she understands that racial/ethnic hatred exist yet but gave no fucks about it happening to us. This is why I say black ppl need to stop caping. Ain't nobody caping for us even when they experience similar hardships.

At this point, yes, black ppl are voting in hopes of a white savior to fix our problems. Going to a poll booth is way easier than putting in work.

And stop disrespecting our ancestors with the notion that change came from voting. Change came from them being active in the streets.

trump is a piece of shit, but having his orange ass in office forced our hand and made our community get out here. Change is happening now. If biden is elected, ppl will go back to sleep with a false sense of security.

The lesser of two evils only exists because we enable it to.

I hate this non-nuanced characterization of black people in the US. The majority of Black Americans would love to see a black person take that position in the supreme court. The majority of Black Americans also understand that this is a racist ass country.

The majority of black people aren't voting in hopes of a white savior, they're voting for the most realistic option in modern day USA. It's racist as fuck out here, everybody knows it.

Part of the reasons your ancestors fought was to gain the right TO VOTE! How tf you gonna talk about them being active in the streets and then not do something so simple and easy???

Be active in the streets.. but at the same time if you're not putting any thought into voting and working within the current system you're wasting your time.

People wouldn't care about RBG passing if this was during an era where the president didn't outwardly support white nationalists. It's not about RBG, her skin color, and her being a Jew. It's about what that Supreme Court seat represents.

I hate this non-nuanced characterization of black people in the US. The majority of Black Americans would love to see a black person take that position in the supreme court. The majority of Black Americans also understand that this is a racist ass country.

The majority of black people aren't voting in hopes of a white savior, they're voting for the most realistic option in modern day USA. It's racist as fuck out here, everybody knows it.

Part of the reasons your ancestors fought was to gain the right TO VOTE! How tf you gonna talk about them being active in the streets and then not do something so simple and easy???

Be active in the streets.. but at the same time if you're not putting any thought into voting and working within the current system you're wasting your time.

People wouldn't care about RBG passing if this was during an era where the president didn't outwardly support white nationalists. It's not about RBG, her skin color, and her being a Jew. It's about what that Supreme Court seat represents.
Man listen. I aint bout to keep going back and forth with you

Our ancestors fought for our right to vote, do you think they did that for us to give that vote away for free?

I actively vote in my local elections in addition to being in the community to support. I really think a lotta ppl rely on the vote or die argument because thats all they do.

Rather than stay on code and demand a retirm on our vote, too many of us just vote outta "well they're not as bad as the republicans"

The shit is played out and anybody with a certain amount of intelect understands the shit is all a game to keep us right the fuck where we are.

At any rate, Im done with it.

Man listen. I aint bout to keep going back and forth with you

Our ancestors fought for our right to vote, do you think they did that for us to give that vote away for free?

I actively vote in my local elections in addition to being in the community to support. I really think a lotta ppl rely on the vote or die argument because thats all they do.

Rather than stay on code and demand a retirm on our vote, too many of us just vote outta "well they're not as bad as the republicans"

The shit is played out and anybody with a certain amount of intelect understands the shit is all a game to keep us right the fuck where we are.

At any rate, Im done with it.
Should've never got in to it in the first place the person was trolling at some point. Not everybody gone make it.

Back