Welcome To aBlackWeb

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg passes away at 87

I remember watching The Shooter series on Netflix and the 3rd season was about a conspiracy of a secret organization (Atlas) trying to have one of theirs join the Supreme Court to even the odds on cases. They even went far as to attempt to assassinate a Supreme Court justice because her vote was leaning to release classified cases or something.
Is that the show with Ryan philipe

We should expect them to not be openly anti black

Is that unrealistic too?
tenor.gif

First fuck an apology. I bet she wouldn't have said protests against anti semitism were dumb.

Now

Picking the lesser of two evils has done exactly what for black ppl?

Go ahead, enlighten us. Here we are some 50 plus post the civil rights era, and we still have the exact same shit going on now vs then. So we've voted democrat over and over, meanwhile unjust criminal laws robbed our communities of men women and children on THEIR watch, after the republicans fucked us over with the bullshit war on drugs (where they actually brought said drugs in to destroy us)

But they arent the same when they've both very actively attacked and oppressed the black community?

Oh wait, one sids says and does racist shit and doubles down on it. The other side says and does racist, shit, apologizes, then continues to do the same racist shit.

But hey, some ppl prefer being lied to over the truth

Of course she wouldn't have called anti semitism protests dumb, she's a jew.

Picking the lesser of two evils got people through more than not participating and letting others control the narrative. Picking the lesser of two evils was the theme of the civil rights movement. The story of black people gaining rights in the US is based on gradual compromise through the courts.

I don't think it's the best system and I'll never expect a white person to lead Black Americans, or Black people in general. But it's disrespectful acting like black people are voting democrat just because they like seeing a white savior. There's more going on than that.

Naw....I'm done.

Civility clearly won't work here anymore, so now I'm asking:

@Race Jones....Since you seem to have ALL the solutions to who and what the black race should put on pedestal, I'm asking:

What have YOU done for the black community...or ANY community?

Other than deflect, insult, denigrate on this keyboard, tell us....what in your ultra-self righteousness gives you the right to say ANYTHING about anyone else's accomplishments, deeds, or even misdeeds.

Do you teach?
Do you hold blood/food/clothing drives for your community?
Community service?
Do you do ANYTHING of value for anyone else that's not your blood?

Or are you some fake-ass uber-female-Umar, convinced that the black man needs to separate from the rest of society.

It's muhfuckin darkies like YOU that make this mission so much harder - you claim to be all for the struggle, yet do NOTHING but run your gums on the keyboard.

What's sad is the muhfuckas on here never did take that solution gave on how to deal with phony ass Shea Butters like you: which is give you the Charles Hamilton treatment and completely tune you and your baseless, factless rhetoric out.

If they weren't so goddamn thirsty on ABW, muhfuckers other than me would've figured you out a year ago.

I draw the line at disrespecting the dead. And since YOUR own accomplishments pale in comparison to ANY person mentioned on here with value to society, I would just ask that you shut your silly ass the fuck UP, take a step back, and realize how insignificant you sound. Fuck the politics for a minute; most of us on here aren't Democrats OR Republican. We're all just trying to be decent humans....something you've decided you no longer strive to be.

Fuckin bootleg-ass Rhapsodys/wannabe children of Garvey out here are truly reaching these days...and y'all niggs keep letting them. At this point, I blame you males on here for letting this play out this far.

Naw....I'm done.

@Race Jones....Since you seem to have ALL the solutions to who and what the black race should put on pedestal, I'm asking:

A poster on ABW is not campaigning for your vote.
A poster on ABW is not a politician of one of the two most influential political parties of the US.

Ask such questions, demand such actions, and demand such results of the people actually in the position to do so.
Hold accountable the people your tax dollars and votes are actually supporting.
Those are the people who are supposed to have the answers.

And no black person should be insulting another black person with "darkie" as you did.

Last edited:
Of course she wouldn't have called anti semitism protests dumb, she's a jew.

Picking the lesser of two evils got people through more than not participating and letting others control the narrative. Picking the lesser of two evils was the theme of the civil rights movement. The story of black people gaining rights in the US is based on gradual compromise through the courts.

I don't think it's the best system and I'll never expect a white person to lead Black Americans, or Black people in general. But it's disrespectful acting like black people are voting democrat just because they like seeing a white savior. There's more going on than that.

My point is, she understands that racial/ethnic hatred exist yet but gave no fucks about it happening to us. This is why I say black ppl need to stop caping. Ain't nobody caping for us even when they experience similar hardships.

At this point, yes, black ppl are voting in hopes of a white savior to fix our problems. Going to a poll booth is way easier than putting in work.

And stop disrespecting our ancestors with the notion that change came from voting. Change came from them being active in the streets.

trump is a piece of shit, but having his orange ass in office forced our hand and made our community get out here. Change is happening now. If biden is elected, ppl will go back to sleep with a false sense of security.

The lesser of two evils only exists because we enable it to.

Naw....I'm done.

Other than deflect, insult, denigrate on this keyboard, tell us....what in your ultra-self righteousness gives you the right to say ANYTHING about anyone else's accomplishments, deeds, or even misdeeds.

Do you teach?
Community service?

Or are you some fake-ass uber-female-Umar, convinced that the black man needs to separate from the rest of society.

It's muhfuckin darkies like YOU that make this mission so much harder - you claim to be all for the struggle, yet do NOTHING but run your gums on the keyboard.

What's sad is the muhfuckas on here never did take that solution gave on how to deal with phony ass Shea Butters like you: which is give you the Charles Hamilton treatment and completely tune you and your baseless, factless rhetoric out.

If they weren't so goddamn thirsty on ABW, muhfuckers other than me would've figured you out a year ago.

I draw the line at disrespecting the dead. And since YOUR own accomplishments pale in comparison to ANY person mentioned on here with value to society, I would just ask that you shut your silly ass the fuck UP, take a step back, and realize how insignificant you sound. Fuck the politics for a minute; most of us on here aren't Democrats OR Republican. We're all just trying to be decent humans....something you've decided you no longer strive to be.

Fuckin bootleg-ass Rhapsodys/wannabe children of Garvey out here are truly reaching these days...and y'all niggs keep letting them. At this point, I blame you males on here for letting this play out this far.
Naw....I'm done.

Do you teach?
Community service?

lmaooo say man, go fuck yourself

more mad at me then the ppl you pledge your votes to

you niggas got some nerve. yes i am darkskin what about it? half you niggas too pussy to show your face because yall be talking real heavy and look like shit

@Mister B. lets see you clown since you want the smoke, im right at you.

post up or shut the fuck up before you ever come to me about looks

and oh, no nigga on here has ever approached me on no thirsty shit. ive had niggas ask to take me out, drop a bag on me, or just wanted to hold conversation outside of the app

stop with the thirsty talk. shits a lie.
never even fucked anyone off this app unlike some of you niggas that use abw tokens to get pussy. nor has any nigga hounded me for some.

either way i will fucking slap the shit out of any one of you niggas on and off this app.

stop playing with me like you know me.

Last edited:
I didn't see it until Race made that other thread

Me either like I said earlier I stopped on page 3.

Bet he's not banned yet tho.

But we know if it was some other folk he was talking to he'd be out of here. I'm off that tho.

Back