Support or Cancel: Tariq Nasheed

• Support

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Cancel

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
yes you did

when you referenced that native american group just got $500M

I said that's what the U.S. paid the Indians, you asked how far along 500 million will go between black folks or something.

The white lady said 100 billion, Harry said 72 trillion, I'm thinking we are owed somewhere in the Zillions shit

for the whole world huh?

For the black world yes. I never said this was easy. But its strange we can identify black people easy enough while we on the low side but as soon as money comes in its all of a sudden hard to decide who is black and who should be owed?

So bringing this back to the idea of a candidate should promise "tangibles" to black people and it looking like "tangibles" solely amounts to a fat reparations check.... who is going to get elected on a platform of "let's give 77 trillion usd to black people"?

I'm just trying to see this from a practical perspective.

Why not?

It happened all over

But if money ain’t y’all taste, there’s always another way

Probably end up going that route anyway
i think the convo is going another direction then

you are advocating for the whole world, but does one nation pay for it by themselves? Do the respective leaders of each nation pay?

im just trying to get an actual plan of action instead of "pay us what you owe us"

I really dont have that little faith in my people. We only think this way because we are taught nighas are stupid. I feel like you give us all millions and are problems would be over in 2 weeks.

Its really has nothing to do faith
It's about being realistic

The reality is black people,specifically DOS are not monolithic.

This fact alone would make monetary reparations problematic

Ya’ll can follow “groups” and cancelled yourselves and each other all you want. As for me; I am not into groupthinking. I’ll cancel a white motherfucker before I will cancel my own. Black people don’t have any power in this country; and they are monetizing all of these film-flam movements to fool “groupthinking” weak-minded people into believing that they now have some parity and love from white folk.

White folks have not forgotten that they are soon to be the minority in this country. This is why they voted for and allowed Trump in. It’s the reason why police are politicized and working with TMZ to spread gossip, misinformation, and slander. You motherfuckers only have a very short window of time to get it together; but instead are bamboozled into participating in their weekly and monthly “Nigger of the Week” campaign trick bag.

Wake up, niggers! Wake up!

Last edited:
I’m all for it. Pay us

But

Fuck that kid Tariq. All this begging but the ones actually out her trying to change shit for blacks ain’t fucking with him.

That alone means something to me

giphy.gif

Ya’ll can follow “groups” and cancelled yourselves and each other all you want. As for me; I am not into groupthinking. I’ll cancel a white motherfucker before I will cancel my own. Black people don’t have any power in this country; and they are monetizing all of these film-flam movements to fool “groupthinking” weak-minded people into believing that they now have some parity and love from white folk.

White folks have not forgotten that they are soon to be the minority in this country. This is why they voted for and allowed Trump in. It’s the reason why police are politicized and working with TMZ to spread gossip, misinformation, and slander. You motherfuckers only have a very short window of time to get it together; but instead are bamboozled into participating in their weekly and monthly “Nigger of the Week” campaign truck bag.

Wake up, niggers! Wake up!

Are you white? Serious question.

Back