Welcome To aBlackWeb

Support or cancel : Tariq Nasheed aka Knock Twice wants his 40 acres and a mule

Support or Cancel: Tariq Nasheed

• Support

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Cancel

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
Sorry but I'm never going to sign up with a pro-pedophile agenda. We're going to need some better examples of people being unjustly "canceled" than celebrities with a history of preying on minors.

EDIT

Oh wait my bad this is the Tariq Nasheed thread. This shit is all blending together at this point. I do think cancel doesn't fit here. Ignore would be sufficient. Like how am I supposed to cancel a guy that was never on the playlist to begin with. I gotta assume MED is talking about R Kelly or MJ.

Get off it bro. This like the 3rd-4th time you jumped in a thread assuming niggas supporting r Kelly or are pro pedo. Wtf.

who's going to pay for it?

The gov't

The U.S. has been paying groups of ppl reparations before you and I have been born and are still paying groups of ppl reparations. It's black ppl that don't know their history or the history of this country that think reparations can't be paid to black ppl.

Black ppl that don't know or unaware of a legal contract/policy/treaties that states that the gov't owes black millions and millions of dollars and land

Here's some history that states how the US gov't is paying folks/groups reparations payments for groups that didn't do as close to what black folks in this country as done for this country.

The Marshall Plan,
They just gave close to a half of billion dollars to the 5 Indian tribes (They pay them yearly, black are entitled to those payments but don't get any of the funds)
They paid the Japs,
The Jews
The gov't been paying groups and still paying groups of ppl buku money in reparations. But black ppl who don't know or don't take the time out to read about history and current events think that they can't pay us what they owe us.

Last edited:
Actually... YOU would be paying for it. That idea is out lol. Reparations ain't happening.

How would I be paying reparations?? when there's a treaty that states black ppl are owed land and money?? That's just one treaty

It aint happening for black folks?? But every other group gets reparations?? Smh.

It aint happening because black folks don't know their history about what the gov't has been paying other groups, and what they are still paying other groups besides us.

Lol it aint happening but the gov't is paying this amount Lol

Black ppl need to get off the boo boo, Keep thinking we can't get paid

U.S. Government To Pay $492 Million To 17 American Indian Tribes
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...-pay-492-million-to-17-american-indian-tribes

U.S. to Pay Farmers (whites) 4.7 Billion
https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-to...on-to-offset-trade-conflict-losses-1535396442

How would I be paying reparations?? when there's a treaty that states black ppl are owed land and money?? That's just one treaty

It aint happening for black folks?? But every other group gets reparations?? Smh.

It aint happening because black folks don't know their history about what the gov't has been paying other groups, and what they are still paying other groups besides us.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...-pay-492-million-to-17-american-indian-tribes
Who you think is paying for that?

The gov't

The U.S. has been paying groups of ppl reparations before you and I have been born and are still paying groups of ppl reparations. It's black ppl that don't know their history or the history of this country that think reparations can't be paid to black ppl.

Black ppl that don't know or unaware of a legal contract/policy/treaties that states that the gov't owes black millions and millions of dollars and land

Here's some history that states how the US gov't is paying folks/groups reparations payments for groups that didn't do as close to what black folks in this country as done for this country.

The Marshall Plan,
They just gave close to a half of billion dollars to the 5 Indian tribes (They pay them yearly, black are entitled to those payments but don't get any of the funds)
They paid the Japs,
The Jews
The gov't been paying groups and still paying groups of ppl buku money in reparations. But black ppl who don't know or don't take the time out to read about history and current events think that they can't pay us what they own us.

I feel like we owed billions 100s of billions. But i dont or anybody i know really feels the government is ever going to pay it

The gov't

The Marshall Plan,
They paid the Japs,
The Jews
The gov't been paying groups and still paying groups of ppl buku money in reparations. But black ppl who don't know or don't take the time out to read about history and current events think that they can't pay us what they own us.

Its not a cant its they wont.

Who you think is paying for that?

Who do you think is paying for that, is what you should be asking yourself.

You thinking none of these other groups are getting paid?

The Indians just got 500 million, so the Indians paid for the 500 million?? They get an annual pay-out ($5 dollar Indians cuz they aint real Indians) So they pay themselves?

If this white cac lady think it can happen, but @AP21 don't think it's possible and other black candidates don't think it's possible.

Black ppl don't even speak on the issue, let's me know they are props and not for us.

This ashy pale white cac is saying shit about what we are owed, shit is starting to peek its head out now that more black ppl are not falling for the boo boo with what these candidates be on, false hope.

I just don't like the whole "black leaders" handle the funds, I be dayum If Jesse Jackson wide pie face ass is handling this type of money for black folks

U.S. to Pay Farmers (whites) 4.7 Billion
https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-to...on-to-offset-trade-conflict-losses-1535396442

Native indians on reserve don't pay taxes fam.

Native indians on reserve don't pay taxes fam.

That's my point fam, these fake Indians got land acres to live on, get gov't assistance, got all type of resources on that land , they just got 500 million from the U.S., and they get an annual pay-out on top of that, they don't pay taxes, their kids get into college dayum near free, and these are white folks, pretending to be Indians, $5.00 Indians are getting these benefits, there was a congress woman not to long come out and say she had Indian in her, lady was white as snow, and they clowned her, but yet she's getting benefits from her grand-dad who paid 5.00 to be on the Dawes Roll and claim Indian

The Dawes Act is why they are eating and this is what the gov't owes to them, so they got paid from that, but we can't and in that treaty it also states that blacks are owed land too and funds, who were slaves to these tribes of Indians, we are entitled to those benefits.

You don't think the gov't can't do that for black ppl?? The Black Natives of this country?? who built this country?? But they can pay everybody else but black ppl.

If this white cac lady think it can happen, but @AP21 don't think it's possible and other black candidates don't think it's possible.

Black ppl don't even speak on the issue, let's me know they are props and not for us.

This ashy pale white cac is saying shit about what we are owed, shit is starting to peek its head out now that more black ppl are not falling for the boo boo with what these candidates be on, false hope.

I just don't like the whole "black leaders" handle the funds, I be dayum If Jesse Jackson wide pie face ass is handling this type of money for black folks

You talking about black leaders being "props" she just made you one of hers.

You talking about black leaders being "props" she just made you one of hers.

I don't see it like that, she's white and she's speaking on reparation, of course trying to get the black vote, we got black candidates running that can't even say the word "black" ppl, They lump us in with minorities, LGBT, and other group terms that we shouldn't belong in.
That lets me know if they can't even say the word "black" or cut out their plan for "black ppl" then they are props, backed up by white folks, hand picked. I'm good on them

Back