• Support

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Cancel

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
Calling out?

Thousands of ppl do that.

Actions>>>>>

I noticed you avoided my questions, I understand...

Also thousands of Black men and women do not call out coons and racists. That's a false statement. But if it's true, let's make some threads and highlight these thousands of people. We need to know who they are so we can support them.

And you're absolutely right action is greater than words but do you assume this man is all talk and no action? If yes, what evidence do you have for such a claim?

Also do your words or actions measure up to or exceed what Tariq is saying or doing/not doing?

Is Tariq the enemy of the Black community? Who are our allies? We need to know so we can highlight and support them.

I said what I said.

I find it interesting that not one of my questions were answered but I understand.

And what you said was purely based on your own emotions if you have no evidence to support such negative claims.

But hey I get it. If it doesn't fit your narrative fuck it.... It be like that sometimes I guess.

Dude never have positive pieces about the black community

It’s always hate hate hate.

Young black boys can’t be raised around shit like that.

That's not a coincidence
Keep your mark(s)s in a perpetual state of outrage

Rush Limbaugh,Sean Hannity,Laura Ingram,Alex Jones, Tucker Carson and most other right wing sycophants practice the very same technique with "conservatives"

Demanding countless of dollars in donate$$$ is "'taking action""
LOL

So some of you guys truly believe these mfs want positive change and progress within the black community? It's not just well spoken demagoguery & emotionalism for their own financial gain? They are not just pandering to and exploiting black folks (righteous) anger,frustration,paranoia and alienation?
You really think they are sincere with their concern?

Or none of that matter because they are telling you what you want to hear?

This and the assumption that disagreeing with them means you don't know their material or don't listen to them. As if it's impossible to listen to what they say and disagree with it. People who take the stance of "if you disagree you're a *insert insult here*" are the very types he bets on receiving and passing along his message. As if actually questioning shit is a bad thing

If Tariq was as aware as he thinks then he would know him running for president wouldn't work out too well and it would actually allow his reach to go further by simply financially backing a candidate/s that are willing push some of the things he speaks about...so yeah people donating to him on the hopes he's gonna run and win or make an impact are fooling themselves

Is "Tangibles" going to be the new "we gots to have a code"?

Can I look forward to hearing that ironically vague word being repeated throughout this whole election season both on here and in russian troll memes?

Has anyone listed what these so-called tangibles are?

Is "Tangibles" going to be the new "we gots to have a code"?

Can I look forward to hearing that ironically vague word being repeated throughout this whole election season both on here and in russian troll memes?

Has anyone listed what these so-called tangibles are?
@Knock_Twice

Let start something called Support or cancel.
It seems to be alot of confusion about the people or things in our lives.
And we often are not educated enough to make a sound decision. So we can present arguments to help us all learn.

I just ask that we at least look over the all presented evidence before making a decision.

So we will give a name and we debate whether the person, show, music, movie, movement or entity should be supported or cancelled.

First up.
Tariq Nasheed.

Support or cancel?

Sorry but I'm never going to sign up with a pro-pedophile agenda. We're going to need some better examples of people being unjustly "canceled" than celebrities with a history of preying on minors.

EDIT

Oh wait my bad this is the Tariq Nasheed thread. This shit is all blending together at this point. I do think cancel doesn't fit here. Ignore would be sufficient. Like how am I supposed to cancel a guy that was never on the playlist to begin with. I gotta assume MED is talking about R Kelly or MJ.

Back