Support or Cancel: Tariq Nasheed

• Support

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Cancel

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Let start something called Support or cancel.
It seems to be alot of confusion about the people or things in our lives.
And we often are not educated enough to make a sound decision. So we can present arguments to help us all learn.

I just ask that we at least look over the all presented evidence before making a decision.

So we will give a name and we debate whether the person, show, music, movie, movement or entity should be supported or cancelled.

First up.
Tariq Nasheed.

Support or cancel?

Good thread! One of the best decisions I ever made was unfollowing some of these so called “black activists”. All they wanna do is post nothing but negative stories and most of them never have a happy ending. I unfollowed Umar Johnson, Shaun King, DL Hughley among others. Some of the stories should seem like they’re empowering black people but it brings nothing but negativity about black people. Cancel Tariq

People need to stop dealing in absolutes all the time. Tariq isn't above reproach and I've disagreed with some of his stances before. But on the same token he's made more than his fair share of valid points and illuminated quite a few things I was unaware of.

You don't have to take everything that these people say as gospel. Agree with the perspectives that align with your own beliefs and ignore or challenge the ones that don't.

Good thread! One of the best decisions I ever made was unfollowing some of these so called “black activists”. All they wanna do is post nothing but negative stories and most of them never have a happy ending. I unfollowed Umar Johnson, Shaun King, DL Hughley among others. Some of the stories should seem like they’re empowering black people but it brings nothing but negativity about black people. Cancel Tariq

Bruh. Tariq is never positive.

Shit is sickening

Yea i unfollowed DL too for same reasons.

Whats worst is when they be reposting fake shit that they dont bother to fact check.

I dont follow anyone who just wants to talk race & politics. Its exhausting.

Where's the indifference option?
Do we really need one?
Either a niggas supported or he ain't.
Can be a fence rider.
We need to separate the pack into those that's for and those against.
Being on the fence is why we are fucked up.

Do we really need one?
Either a niggas supported or he ain't.
Can be a fence rider.
We need to separate the pack into those that's for and those against.
Being on the fence is why we are fucked up.
I dont agree with the cancel option simply because I dont follow him

In this instance, Tariq seems like a goober and because of it I dont know 98% of what he post or says.

I dont agree with the cancel option simply because I dont follow him

In this instance, Tariq seems like a goober and because of it I dont know 98% of what he post or says.
And that's why we have a thread to hear debates, read articles or watch videos to learn....CHI!

Let start something called Support or cancel.
It seems to be alot of confusion about the people or things in our lives.
And we often are not educated enough to make a sound decision. So we can present arguments to help us all learn.

I just ask that we at least look over the all presented evidence before making a decision.

So we will give a name and we debate whether the person, show, music, movie, movement or entity should be supported or cancelled.

First up.
Tariq Nasheed.

Support or cancel?
Hidden Colors series support! Cancel all that other shit he does like singong. The king flex show and all that fake pimp shit he is on!

Contrary of some beliefs, I actually like Tariq, specifically in his 3rd incarnation as a "mack/ relationship" guru
(Still got my copy of "The Art of Mackin'...lol)

So when he reinvented himself again the 4th time,as this social justice/race relationship expert it raised an eye brow because I immediately saw the hustle for what it was. He was going to stoop so low as to "pimp" black pain.

This dude is a fraud...he tells u how bad cacs are(like we dont know) n than sells dvds n shitty ass songs on the side

Fuck u fake ass militants...i already exposed his baby mamas mom) facebook page(shes a cac)...bitch was in africa fuckn young blk guys

This dude is a fraud...he tells u how bad cacs are(like we dont know) n than sells dvds n shitty ass songs on the side

Fuck u fake ass militants...i already exposed his baby mamas mom) facebook page(shes a cac)...bitch was in africa fuckn young blk guys

eh,????
you can't just let this nugget slide by without elaborating on it....lol

Last edited:
Back