Welcome To aBlackWeb

Superstar Shakeup

BountyHunterRo

I’ve come to collect
2022 ABW Sexiest Male Poster
Its happening again. Next week on Raw and Smackdown, the annual superstar shakeup takes place. Who do you think will switch brands? Who should switch brands? List 3 wrestlers/tag teams from Raw and from Smackdown who should switch and why.

Raw to Smackdown

Sasha Banks: It's time. She needs to be away from Bayley. FAR away. Boss and hug connection? Vomit. Send her so smackdown and PLEASE turn her heel.

Revival: Won the Raw tag titles yet a embarrassing reign it was for them. Not even a punch to the dumbass who tackled Bret Hart could keep the belts on the at mania. Fresh start please. They need it

Seth Rollins: Hes the Universal champ. Gasp! Already switch him to Raw? Yes. He's been on raw for 3 years. In 2005, 3 years after the first draft, the world champ and wwe champ switches brands. Why not do this now? (ill get to why Kofi and the new day should head to raw)

Smackdown to Raw

New Day: Yes I know. You probably thing them being on Raw and Kofi being wwe champ, Vince would ruin him on the A show. With all the merchandise new day sells, would it be a bad idea to bring the top world title back to Raw? I don't think so. We all know Kofi will lose the title eventually. Question is when and how. Will new day break up?

Usos: I believe theres a reason why they dropped the smackdown tag titles to the Hardys. They've basically feuded/wrestled with every tag team they could. Head to raw to help the awful tag division. Naomi would join them too

AJ Styles: Smackdown is the house that AJ Styles built, but he's been there for 3 years. He can come to raw and still be a top guy and work with new opponents.

i hope they execute this shake up better than the one last year

smackdown wrestlers randomly showing up on raw or vice versa is no different from what we’ve been seeing for months

i kinda miss the draft format they did years back

i hope they execute this shake up better than the one last year

smackdown wrestlers randomly showing up on raw or vice versa is no different from what we’ve been seeing for months

i kinda miss the draft format they did years back

When they had a match between one raw and one smackdown person and the winning brand had the next pick? Or like the one from 2016, kinda starting over?

When they had a match between one raw and one smackdown person and the winning brand had the next pick? Or like the one from 2016, kinda starting over?

2002, 2004, 2016

but since general managers are no longer a thing i’m not sure who will do the drafting

I can see AJ going back to Raw turning heel and having something with Rollins.

I don't think they're breaking Bailey and Sasha up so both of them staying.

Ember Moon can go to Smackdown and possibly get a run.

The Uso's and Naomi need to switch brands.

They also need to have NXT in this to send people not being used back down.

Smackdown:

Braun Strowman
Roman Reigns
The Revival
EC3
Balor
Drew McIntyre
Bayley
Lacey Evans
Ricochet
A.O.P. (injured)
Ember Moon
Nia Jax
Keith Lee or Matt Riddle

RAW:

AJ
Orton
Samoa Joe
The Usos
Sheamus
Becky Lynch
Sanity
Alieister Black
Naomi
Sami Zayn
Lars Suillvan

NXT:

Apollo Crews
Dana Brooke
Jinder Mahal

I'm keep it NXT needs to be included in this draft and some of these tag teams need to broken up like Sheamus/Cesaro, The Riott Squad, Mandy/Sonja.

Last edited:
In a bizzare set of events, I was reading on Twitter that Selina Vega & Andrade was sent back to SD along with adding Aleister Black.

Back