Welcome To aBlackWeb

this lex really is top tier.....

not that i don't love me some Lena....but Lex is the real villian this show needs...

Lena is still a sympathetic villain, i don't think she'll ever go all the way bad...she still thinks she's right, she just be in her feelings..

Lex truly don't give a fuck.....and they play perfect siblings...

Crisis has ruined damn near every show and Supergirl is no different. Shit been trash after being good the first half

And that’s a wrap folks

This is what usually happens when the production company or whoever tries to promote social agendas.

They couldn't just make a show about Supergirl and use the Arrow formula.

Which was use Supergirl to tell Superman's story the same way Arrow was used to tell Batman's story.

That was too easy.

They just had to incorporate that LGBTQ bullshit into it.

Had to have a lesbian...........and a trans person.

Then they thought they were gonna have some kind of Female power hour by having Supergirl on the same night as Batwoman..............Sunday.

Where, depending on the time of year, they're competing with Sunday Night Football............Power............Ray Donovan........Billions.............Homeland............and whatever other established hit shows air in that timeslot.

One of the reasons why Supergirl was successful was because it originally aired immediately after either Arrow or Flash..........I forget which one.

I honestly hope they change their mind and have it follow Stargirl or Flash.............because the show got a lot better when they added Lex Luthor to it.

This is what usually happens when the production company or whoever tries to promote social agendas.

They couldn't just make a show about Supergirl and use the Arrow formula.

Which was use Supergirl to tell Superman's story the same way Arrow was used to tell Batman's story.

That was too easy.

They just had to incorporate that LGBTQ bullshit into it.

Had to have a lesbian...........and a trans person.

Then they thought they were gonna have some kind of Female power hour by having Supergirl on the same night as Batwoman..............Sunday.

Where, depending on the time of year, they're competing with Sunday Night Football............Power............Ray Donovan........Billions.............Homeland............and whatever other established hit shows air in that timeslot.

One of the reasons why Supergirl was successful was because it originally aired immediately after either Arrow or Flash..........I forget which one.

I honestly hope they change their mind and have it follow Stargirl or Flash.............because the show got a lot better when they added Lex Luthor to it.
Naw now that the Superman show is coming it’s redundant to have 2 shows with characters with the same powers. Supergirl time is done. Just hope they move Lex over to Superman’s show

Last edited:
I enjoyed the last season. They definitely touched a lot of social commentary

Back