Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_pupaz0Dazm1qd4rf5o3_1280.jpg

Last season was it's best ever.

Every character has a compelling arc.

And Lena knows Kara is Supergirl now, and she ready to go full villain. Lena and Lex were amazing last season. You felt like they were siblings

lol@ the lack of interest.

However, last season was one of the best in my opinion.

With more Mon-EL and the Legion, it could be even better........but that would make too much sense.

Sad because the only reason they probably won't include them more is because they don't want them to overshadow Supergirl.

Bruh...Mon-El does NOT need to come back.

That muthafucca was useless as all hell. This season was probably one of their best. Fucc all that love shyt they were doing b4.

Last season was it's best ever.

Every character has a compelling arc.

And Lena knows Kara is Supergirl now, and she ready to go full villain. Lena and Lex were amazing last season. You felt like they were siblings

I was waiting for Dark Lena to arrive. I wasn't too fond of ole boy playin Lex at 1st...but it grew on me.

My biggest gripe...and ALWAYS be my biggest...is that I wish they up their budget man. If it wasn't for the storylines...I think i would've lost interest on the visuals. Everything doesn't have to be CGI'd.

Jon was great this season.

Alex and the new director made for some legit tension I wasn't expecting from this show...

The racist dude had me legit angry at moments. This shit was done greatly

Back