Welcome To aBlackWeb

I just peeped why they so heavy on the racial tension.

Remember theyre doing "red son"

And they adding lex??

They just said fuck it, they gonna rock off with all the best Superman storylines and let the movies figure out their own shit.

This might be the GOAT Supergirl season by a wide margin.

And they got j'onn doing the alien private eye thing...???

Manchester black ???

Yea, flash gotta pick up cuz Supergirl and legends are killing it this year

I completely skipped season 3 cause what they did to one of my favorite Superman family characters in S2 (Valor/Mon-El) thoroughly disgusted me and turned me off from the show.

But bruh Manchester Black and Lenny Luthor as the next TV Lex? They got my attention again.

Why not just make Super-Man a main character then?
Rumor's been that he might get his own CW series since late summer. They say this is also why Lex and Lois finally got cast.

ETA: There's no hyphen in Superman. He's not some spider dude lol

Why not just make Super-Man a main character then?
He's being featured more and more.

They're doing the black suit evil Superman during the crossover that they were scared to pull the trigger on for Justice league movie

I keep thinking they gonna drop the ball.....

But they keep surpassing the previous week. Holy fuck this season is goatness

I finally got caught up and damn Supergirl is dumb as a box of rocks. This is just the X-Men plot and aliens are weak as fuck. That brit guy is tough though. How hard could it be for SG to find a human leading a group of alien racists? She could easily track them back to the hideout, but they are pushing it as some plot point. Her goofy ass is entertaining lol.

I completely skipped season 3 cause what they did to one of my favorite Superman family characters in S2 (Valor/Mon-El) thoroughly disgusted me and turned me off from the show.

But bruh Manchester Black and Lenny Luthor as the next TV Lex? They got my attention again.

Bruh Mon-El was useless AF! I'm glad they got rid of him.

This season is a lil better. This alien racial shyt is pissin me tho. Fuccin humans want the aliens off the planet...but let Darkseid show up. Let's see how quick their tune changes then.

Bruh Mon-El was useless AF! I'm glad they got rid of him.

This season is a lil better. This alien racial shyt is pissin me tho. Fuccin humans want the aliens off the planet...but let Darkseid show up. Let's see how quick their tune changes then.
I think the pay off will be awesome.

Especially when the president said the usa doesn't want to go to war with supergirl

Cuz that's exactly what's coming with red daughter

If the Brainiac 5 from the comics saw the Braniac 5 from this show he'd vanish him into a hell dimension without thinking twice.

That DCU app better have a Legion of Superheroes show in the works (preferably animated) to better represent the Legion heroes.

If the Brainiac 5 from the comics saw the Braniac 5 from this show he'd vanish him into a hell dimension without thinking twice.

That DCU app better have a Legion of Superheroes show in the works (preferably animated) to better represent the Legion heroes.
Yea, his character is much more of a comic relief. But for character development they use him well.... He's just way different

Back