Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol@ the lack of interest.

However, last season was one of the best in my opinion.

With more Mon-EL and the Legion, it could be even better........but that would make too much sense.

Sad because the only reason they probably won't include them more is because they don't want them to overshadow Supergirl.

lol@ the lack of interest.

However, last season was one of the best in my opinion.

With more Mon-EL and the Legion, it could be even better........but that would make too much sense.

Sad because the only reason they probably won't include them more is because they don't want them to overshadow Supergirl.

Mon-El served no purpose. Useless. Not needed.

Supergirl's naivete...smh.

How you gonna question a man that's older than the country, who's experienced alien racial hate on his planet AND hate as a black man???
word...i love the way he swerved her.. shorty deserved that one..

and she is not repping for krypton with these easy ass traps they keep hitting her up with...

where the fuck in mon-el??

word...i love the way he swerved her.. shorty deserved that one..

and she is not repping for krypton with these easy ass traps they keep hitting her up with...

where the fuck in mon-el??

He went back to the future with his wife

Meh.. this first episode was kinda weak..Supergirl acting dumb as fuck and not listening to J'onn.. her and most of the cast irritated me this ep as per usual

Honestly though...

And I am feeling nice.....

This show hadv the perfect approach to push social commentary towards racism and discrimination in America and they know it.....

Its borderline preachy... But it's done well...

Kara is the picture perfect white privilege chick.... She was even heavily racist towards Mon-el....a nigga she fell in love with

But at the same time she is discriminated on Earth for being an alien....

And because she is so oblivious to how dangerous racism is due to her living in a privilege bubble her whole life... She is extremely not equipped to fight it...

And Jimmy Olsen is a whole nother thing all together....

This white nigga really don't give a fuck about living and completely rocking all his friends and close ones being white... But let's them know off top.... He ain't no coon and even though he fucks with them he woke af

Then you got the nigga John who had his green martians decimated by the whites on Mars and when he fleed to earth he still ain't wanna be a white and chose to be a nigga just to be shitted on again....

Like the racial commentary on this show is so dumb heavy....I don't even give a fuck about all the gay and transexual shit... That's light work

Jimmy even told the shim... Look I know you in your feelings homie....I get in my feelings everyday being the only real nigga on this whole cac show.... But I gotta paper to run bro.... Fall the fuck back with the soap box shit.... Niggaz lose jobs like these getting overly righteous

2F9D7C85-DED8-4EDD-BB5D-FC692DF61159.jpeg

One of DC's most iconic villains is coming to The CW this winter as Supergirl is set to introduce Lex Luthor on the show. On Friday, the network and producers finally found the right actor for the part.

Alan Cryer, best known for his role as Alan Harper in Two and a Half Men, has been tapped to portray Luthor in the fourth season of Supergirl. Cryer's role is set to be recurring and he will first appear in the 15th episode of the season, which will air in 2019.

Supergirl executive producers Robert Rovner and Jessica Queller released a statement, saying that Cryer has long been their top choice to take on the role.

“We are enormous fans of Jon Cryer, and he was instantly our dream actor to play the iconic role of Lex Luthor," said the EPs. Jon is a super-talent, and the fact that he played Lenny Luthor in Superman IVbrings an added layer of legacy to his casting. We’re beyond thrilled to welcome Jon to the Supergirl family.”

As the EPs note, this won't be Cryer's first time playing a member of the Luthor family. He took on the role of Lenny Luthor in 1987's Superman IV: The Quest for Peace.

“We’re beyond excited to introduce iconic villain, Lex Luthor, to Supergirl and to weave him into our story this season. We’ve talked about having Lex on the show since it’s inception and we’re excited to have him finally arrive. We can’t wait for him to shake things up in National City and watch him go toe to toe with not only Supergirl, but his sister Lena Luthor (Katie McGrath).”

The addition of Lex Luthor comes in a season where multiple characters from Superman lore are going to appear on Supergirl. Clark Kent is making his return to the series during December's "Elseworlds" crossover, and he is being joined by Lois Lane, who has yet to appear in the Arrowverse.

How do you feel about Jon Cryer landing the role of Lex Luthor? Let us know in the comments!

Back