Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (TB WINS 31-9, Bucs win 2️⃣nd Super Bowl, Brady wins 7️⃣th)

Who wins Super Bowl LV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It changed the momentum of the game. That takes away points from Tampa lol.. nobody knows if it would have changed. What kind of point is that? It definitely was a key moment

What momentum? Their offense was shut down from jump. The point is are you saying something, or are you just talking? Like people wanted Brady flagged with Honey Badger for their arguing. That shit went to the kickoff... the result was a touchback. Who cares about that level of impact?

If you're arguing calls, but think the Bucs win whether it's called or not... what we really talking about?

What momentum? Their offense was shut down from jump. The point is are you saying something, or are you just talking? Like people wanted Brady flagged with Honey Badger for their arguing. That shit went to the kickoff... the result was a touchback. Who cares about that level of impact?

If you're arguing calls, but think the Bucs win whether it's called or not... what we really talking about?
Big plays gives the teams momentum. That int takes points off the board because yall scored on that possession. That was a big part of the game when you look back at it.

All I said was that it was a bad call and you said it was debatable when it wasn't. So I brought in a reference to back up my claim. Now, you have to try to change your argument around something I wasn't arguing about like @Revolver Ocelot

We don't know what would had happened the rest of the game. But, what we do know is that drive resulted in a td.

lol mane them niggas was in a Hell all game on offense. We were just the better team last Sunday. That interception wasn’t gonna save them. You can’t score a single touchdown in a Super Bowl that’s the definition of getting handled.

Big plays gives the teams momentum. That int takes points off the board because yall scored on that possession. That was a big part of the game when you look back at it.

All I said was that it was a bad call and you said it was debatable when it wasn't. So I brought in a reference to back up my claim. Now, you have to try to change your argument around something I wasn't arguing about like @Revolver Ocelot

We don't know what would had happened the rest of the game. But, what we do know is that drive resulted in a td.

You what else was a big momentum swing? When KC stop TB at the 1.

And what did KC do w/ that momentum. Nothing.

I didn't change my argument. I just said it's not worth going on about if you don't think it impacted the winner. If it happened in the 4th quarter of a close game... sure. But the 2nd quarter of a blowout, if you don't think it would change the outcome? Nah.

Back