Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (TB WINS 31-9, Bucs win 2️⃣nd Super Bowl, Brady wins 7️⃣th)

Who wins Super Bowl LV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I get bored I'm gonna go back and see how y'all talked about the Bucs last year. Looks like a lot of people changing their tune.

Don't say our OL, Run game, and defense is trash, then when Brady shows up say he went to a stacked team.

Don't say Gronk is done and can't stay healthy, then say Brady went to a stacked team.

Don't say our WR's are causing a gang of interceptions (the Winston defense), then say Brady went to a stacked team.

Keep that same energy.

Fuck it. I'm making a thread on this.
Pull up them "Brady is washed' posts too

@Bow to Royalty @Revolver Ocelot lets call a spade a spade. That holding call wasn't debatable it wasn't a hold

Imma let the 1st comment from the article you posted take care of this insensate whiny once and for all.

" Yea...the refs lined up offsides.... the refs called timeout when Tampa prolly would have let the clock run down but instead Tampa got the first and scored.... the refs played like shit on offense for Kansas City."

And I'll add "yea the refs made KC drop them passes from Mahomes"

LMAO. You ain't even a gotdamn Chiefs fan b........... :hahaha:

If I get bored I'm gonna go back and see how y'all talked about the Bucs last year. Looks like a lot of people changing their tune.

Don't say our OL, Run game, and defense is trash, then when Brady shows up say he went to a stacked team.

Don't say Gronk is done and can't stay healthy, then say Brady went to a stacked team.

Don't say our WR's are causing a gang of interceptions (the Winston defense), then say Brady went to a stacked team.

Keep that same energy.

Fuck it. I'm making a thread on this.

Please do

Imma let the 1st comment from the article you posted take care of this insensate whiny once and for all.

" Yea...the refs lined up offsides.... the refs called timeout when Tampa prolly would have let the clock run down but instead Tampa got the first and scored.... the refs played like shit on offense for Kansas City."

Nigga just hating to hate

Obviously, that bad call took the int away.. lol at you trying to point to things that happened after

I'd get not calling it, but I'm over debating calls unless you think it'd change the winner.
It changed the momentum of the game. That takes away points from Tampa lol.. nobody knows if it would have changed. What kind of point is that? It definitely was a key moment

Back