Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LIV: San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs (KC WINS 31-20, CHIEFS WIN 2️⃣nd SUPER BOWL)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To answer you question, I only have to words.

Kyle Shanahan

:ualreadyknow:

Glad you brought him up though. Although it's easy to put it on Shanahan...to me there was an obvious hold missed on that bomb to Hill

And that defensive back on the kelce pass, all he had to do was turn his friggin head..he was already in position, kelce wasnt going to catch that pass

I mean if you want to blame Shanahan for not given jimmy G enough timeouts before the half?

His TE shouldn't of pushed off on that catch...

*shrug shoulders*

Sports narratives are something else. Now Shanahan has a reputation for choking. Andy Reid passed him the torch

But the point is that the offense scored....those defensive stops wouldn't mean shit without scoring

Bruh...if a team is in the lead and you dont stop them from scoring while you are now putting up points. What do you think the outcome would be?

Yes you need to score..but as I originally said, there's too many inferences of championships teams defense being better than the other teams offense.

If KC last night couldn't stop the 9ers who already had the lead. Their points would not have mattered.

Where that little bandwagon 49er fan at on here?Can't remember his name because the nigga didn't post in the NFL thread all season. Only poked his head out after those 2 playoff wins.

Bruh...if a team is in the lead and you dont stop them from scoring while you are now putting up points. What do you think the outcome would be?

Yes you need to score..but as I originally said, there's too many inferences of championships teams defense being better than the other teams offense.

If KC last night couldn't stop the 9ers who already had the lead. Their points would not have mattered.
But the pats were down 28-3 you can't sit there and tell me the offense wasn't the reason why they won that game....and last night is a prime example....if the niners defense would stopped that 3rd and 15 and made other key stops then you could say their defense came in and won it but guess what chiefs offense came alive

Back